Elijah

Butterz
From the man that brought you
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Are you gona pass though?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okay so that's now officially the worst song out of this whole thing. At least the original was funny a couple of times.

grizzleb

Whoever said there's a huge variety in quality in this stuff is right, but I'm loving this shit at the moment. Roska, Geeneus, all that shit just sounds really fresh to me whilst retaining that dance music sound. Doesn't try to do anything different and yet it does.

andysays

not andy
are people still having trouble downloading rinse podcasts? i'm trying to download some from today but i just get error messages, i dont think i've actually been able to download any since the new system came out.

alex

Do not read this.
Ez guys, is anyone going beyond tonight? havent got anyone to go with who is just "for the tunes" ⭕(

franz

are people still having trouble downloading rinse podcasts? i'm trying to download some from today but i just get error messages, i dont think i've actually been able to download any since the new system came out.

just try a lot. seems to be the best solution so far. eventually it tends to work out

zhao

there are no accidents
don't want the other 2 UK music threads to feel left out of my negativity so:

is me or is crazy cousin's every record worse then the last in a steady decline since Bongo Jam? "It's That Funky" is just horrible.

Simon78

don't want the other 2 UK music threads to feel left out of my negativity so:

is me or is crazy cousin's every record worse then the last in a steady decline since Bongo Jam? "It's That Funky" is just horrible.

Inflation is still my favourite tune they have done, Do You Mind is sick as well. I like the instrumentals for Bongo Jam, Funky Anthem & Attract and the EP with Go, I See You & Need You Bad are good but the latest stuff is all pretty weak.

Maybe when you get more DJ bookings you have less time to spend on your production? Having said that I just looked on their myspace and it doesn't look like they have any bookings?

Just listened to Its That Funky and yeah your right its rubbish. I like the angry clouds flying around on the page though so its not all bad.

zhao

there are no accidents
yes inflation. lets hope it's not the best they will ever do... and i'm wonder when they will drop the "woo!" audio sig... getting reeeeaaaal old by now...

Simon78

yes inflation. lets hope it's not the best they will ever do... and i'm wonder when they will drop the "woo!" audio sig... getting reeeeaaaal old by now...

I don't think that is going anywhere. Same as with the Terror Danjah Gremlin thing.

I went to the Radioclit Secousse carnival party the other day and they were mixing in loads of mental stuff with Funky.

I got given The Very Best CD with a tune called Wena on it. I think it is vocalled by Esau Mwamwaya. Anybody know anymore stuff like this?

Its the second tune on their myspace player
http://www.myspace.com/theverybestmyspace

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Do You Mind is, to date, one of the best funky tracks I've heard.
Inflation is good too.
But yeah, they've made some bullshit.