board is really dead

luka

Dissensus doesn't work without Barty. Everyone falls asleep or becomes sullen, morose, uncommunicative.

luka

You'd think chatter would be at an all time high given the circumstances but it's been as silent as the grave all week. No Barty means no one has anyone to show off for and perform to and seek the approval of. It all shuts down.

image.jpeg

luka

That's a pity. Like I keep saying this has been a godsend for me. It's reset my entire being. Restored to factory settings. I love it. I'm terrified of it ending.

version

I wonder how many people suddenly wondered why they ever bothered commuting or working in an office once they realised they could get everything done from home.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
That's a pity. Like I keep saying this has been a godsend for me. It's reset my entire being. Restored to factory settings. I love it. I'm terrified of it ending.

You managed to sort out survival then? You were freaking out at the beginning. No more desire to dig the pits?

luka

I wonder how many people suddenly wondered why they ever bothered commuting or working in an office once they realised they could get everything done from home.

My sister is saying she doesn't think she can go back. Realises,it was killing her. And for no reason.