When did it become legal to marry a canoe?

john eden

male pale and stale
That's exactly what I predicted would happen when they let "gays" "marry".

Not that I have a problem with it myself, you understand.

Live and let live, that's what I've always said.

As long as they don't ram it down my throat.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Well if they're gay, they shouldn't be allowed near animals, should they?"

gareth2.jpg

As long as they don't ram it down my throat.

An oldie but a goodie. :)

mms

sometimes
yeah its a bit tight as that bloke who was caught having a 'thing' with his bike last year was put on the sexual offenders register, what's this discrimination between different types of transport?

nomos

Administrator
Eye-opener from my local paper a few years back: 'Mothers Hope to End Sex Abuse by Bicycle'

Learn from Canada's mistakes, people. Don't let the car, bike, canoe fuckers off easy. Trust me, you legalize one thing and it opens the door to a host of normalized vehicular perversions and expensive court cases.
Break the silence.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
yeah its a bit tight as that bloke who was caught having a 'thing' with his bike last year was put on the sexual offenders register, what's this discrimination between different types of transport?

It was an underage bike, see. The canoe was 'legal'.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
when did canoe become the operative part of this whole fiasco? the guy faked his own death, claimed to be deceased for five years, he and his missus planned to meet in south america with a fraudulently claimed settlement, then he turned up in london pretending to have amnesia and hoping to get away with it. the canoe is not really that important!

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
when did canoe become the operative part of this whole fiasco, the guy faked his own death, claimed to be deceased for five years

Haha, "Are you *sure* you're dead?" "Oh, absolutely, dead as a doornail! Copped it five years ago, me". :)

the canoe is not really that important!

Yeah, but 'canoe' is a funny word. Say it to yourself: canoe canoe canoe...

Last edited:

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Wow - you've got to admire the entrepreneurial spirit. Alan sugar's probably to blame. It's like a more middle class version of the copycat thing with the little girl going missing.

Anyway I think this whole business is just the tip of the iceberg of a much larger plot involving the Canoe World Order, suicide Kayakers crashing into cliffs, massive insurance fraud and dubious land deals in Panama, probably all underwritten by Christo-Fascist intelligent design proponents in order to devalue the Darwin name.