IdleRich

IdleRich
I hate it when people say "Happy holidays!" - someone says that to me I make certain to remind them that this is Britain and we do not have "happiness".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
When @HMGovt’s Glorious Return! opens his curtains in the morning he looks out on golden sand and a clear blue sea crammed with langoustine; when @Mr. Tea opens his he sees this:

View attachment 17129
Are we back on 'man goes on holiday' as some earth-shattering news story?

I'm happy to look at any view in the knowledge that I don't idolise a morbidly obese dementia patient who wears adult diapers because the vast list of things he can't do includes not only forming coherent sentences and avoiding the temptation of raping children but also exerting any voluntary control over his anal sphincter.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There is a certain poetic symmetry in the idea of Trump continuously and involuntarily leaking liquid fæces from both ends of his digestive system, I have to say.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Victim blaming the disabled
Ethics 101 with Professor Biscuits:

• IDF snipers shooting dead Palestinian women cowering in a church = Hamas's fault for not surrendering.
  • Laughing at a billionaire who's rendered himself incontinent through decades of stimulant abuse = victim-blaming.

mixed_biscuits

• IDF snipers shooting dead Palestinian women cowering in a church = Hamas's fault for not surrendering.
  • Laughing at a billionaire who's rendered himself incontinent through decades of stimulant abuse = victim-blaming.
I'm not saying it's Hamas' fault, only that they could stop it from happening and choose not to ;)