Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lldoq.jpg

Older than Jesus but still great.

droid

Rapper "predicted loss of plane"

Rapper Pitbull predicted that Flight MH370 would go missing two YEARS ago, it has been suggested.

Conspiracy theorists have been drawing comparisons between the lyrics of his 2012 track Get It Started and the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the plane on March 8.

Lines in the song, which features a guest appearance from Colombian singer Shakira, include: "Now it's off to Malaysia" and "Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day."

Viewers on YouTube are convinced the two passports is a reference to the stolen Austrian and Italian passports used by two Iranians to board MH370.

They also believe the three cities refer to the capital cities of Malaysia, China and Vietnam and the two countries are Malaysia and Vietnam.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/flight-mh370-17-conspiracy-theories-3620032

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-lost-my-finger-at-the-east-croydon-rave
Absolute mashman.

I'm going to get "There are fit girls around you, the bass is hard, the music is popping" tattooed on my forehead.

My mentality was, 'I’ve only been here for an hour, I’ve paid £10 for this night, I’ve lost my little finger – am I seriously going to go? Nah, I’m going to skank until I can’t skank any more.' After that, my mate dragged me down to the paramedics.

I love this kid.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Pun Based Business Ideas #5768:
vintage Italian themed espresso-trike called Fausto Coffee.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm gonna say.... either the one that begins "the library" or the one that begins "my life's work". Though come to think of it, it could equally well be the one that starts with "a joy to behold". I'm hedging my bets here I'm afraid.

Leo

I'm gonna say.... either the one that begins "the library" or the one that begins "my life's work". Though come to think of it, it could equally well be the one that starts with "a joy to behold". I'm hedging my bets here I'm afraid.

i wish! sadly, it's this one:

b5293e3d-a3a6-4091-8f7d-59624ffe52c5-620x465.jpeg

“Oh well, so much for my rare vinyl! This is what happens when the cats realize my record collection is the perfect substitute for a scratching post.”

IdleRich

IdleRich
When I think about it "“My life’s work. My record collection is exclusively drum & bass / jungle music. It starts in 1994 and goes up to present day" is a bit odd. He (I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's a he) has about two thousand drum and bass records and none from any other genre. I don't understand that attitude at all.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
When I think about it "“My life’s work. My record collection is exclusively drum & bass / jungle music. It starts in 1994 and goes up to present day" is a bit odd. He (I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's a he) has about two thousand drum and bass records and none from any other genre. I don't understand that attitude at all.

I loved that one that goes dubba-dum-tish dubba-dubba-dubba-dum-tish, dubba-dum-tish dubba-dubba-dubba-dum-tish, oh you know the one.

Last edited: