Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think Rich has some explaining to do:

46Wwn2w.jpg

entertainment

there's a series of Knorr video recipes with Marco Pierre White on youtube where he has to use these Knorr stock pots all the time and the comments on each video are fantastic

version

Man requests sword fight with ex-wife and lawyer to settle legal dispute

A Kansas man has asked an Iowa judge to let him engage in a sword fight with his ex-wife and her attorney in a trial by combat that will settle their ongoing legal dispute.

David Ostrom, 40, of Paola, Kansas, said in a 3 January court filing that his former wife, Bridgette Ostrom, 38, of Harlan, Iowa, and her attorney, Matthew Hudson, had “destroyed (him) legally”.

The judge had the power to let the parties “resolve our disputes on the field of battle, legally,” David Ostrom said, adding in his filing that trial by combat “has never been explicitly banned or restricted as a right in these United States”.

He also asked the judge for 12 weeks’ time so he could secure Japanese samurai swords.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Man requests sword fight with ex-wife and lawyer to settle legal dispute

A Kansas man has asked an Iowa judge to let him engage in a sword fight with his ex-wife and her attorney in a trial by combat that will settle their ongoing legal dispute.

David Ostrom, 40, of Paola, Kansas, said in a 3 January court filing that his former wife, Bridgette Ostrom, 38, of Harlan, Iowa, and her attorney, Matthew Hudson, had “destroyed (him) legally”.

The judge had the power to let the parties “resolve our disputes on the field of battle, legally,” David Ostrom said, adding in his filing that trial by combat “has never been explicitly banned or restricted as a right in these United States”.

He also asked the judge for 12 weeks’ time so he could secure Japanese samurai swords.

Is he going to take them on at the same time, like Darth Maul vs Qui-gon and Obi-wan?

Leo

yeah, I reposted that here awhile back. I like a lot of his writing but that video is ridiculous.

I think he's got a thing about dissensus because he posted here for awhile and got called out a few times for various comments. couldn't take the heat and left.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Turns out he went to same school as me (kinda, there wete three sites). He is a few years older than me but I had science lessons with his brother. Met up with him before we left London- he's a very nice guy, he's just put out a new book which looks promising.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've not met him but I'm friends with him on FB. He obviously knows a lot about music. He despises Jeremy Corbyn with the fire of a thousand burning suns.

Leo

Today's date is a rare eight-digit palindrome (reads same, forward and backward), and the only one of its kind this century: 02/02/2020.

The previous eight-digit palindrome like this was 909 years ago (11/11/1111).

We’ll only have to wait another 101 years for 12/12/2121.

Bonus: today is the 33rd day of the year, which is followed by 333 more days.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Today's date is a rare eight-digit palindrome (reads same, forward and backward), and the only one of its kind this century: 02/02/2020.

The previous eight-digit palindrome like this was 909 years ago (11/11/1111).

We’ll only have to wait another 101 years for 12/12/2121.

Bonus: today is the 33rd day of the year, which is followed by 333 more days.

Hilarious!!!!

Last edited: