STN

sou'wester
I keep my recycling bins by my front door, and the other day I came home to find some UKIP leaflets had been put through the letter box and had fallen in the recycling of their own accord. Energy efficient...

swears

preppy-kei
My mate had a setup as a teenager which allowed him record crank calls straight out of the phone onto tape. We were listening to some of them last night, as he's back to see his parents for a bit.

Some of the calls are hilarious, he did a whole set using a guitar digital delay pedal, calling people up then having them talk to the echo of their own voice. One victim even says "Your impression is crap, doesn't even sound like me!" thinking another person was repeating what he said, haha. Sometimes he would get the phone numbers for a local phone box by the shops, then ring them and wind up the kids hanging around there: "This is the police, we can see you smoking weed!" or "This is Jesus, I love you all, meet me in the church over the road", etc...

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

that

_41476920_416nick.jpg

=

LorraineTighe-large.jpg

separated at birth

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
My mate had a setup as a teenager which allowed him record crank calls straight out of the phone onto tape. We were listening to some of them last night, as he's back to see his parents for a bit.

Some of the calls are hilarious, he did a whole set using a guitar digital delay pedal, calling people up then having them talk to the echo of their own voice. One victim even says "Your impression is crap, doesn't even sound like me!" thinking another person was repeating what he said, haha. Sometimes he would get the phone numbers for a local phone box by the shops, then ring them and wind up the kids hanging around there: "This is the police, we can see you smoking weed!" or "This is Jesus, I love you all, meet me in the church over the road", etc...

You/he should post them to the net! They sound fantastic!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Private eye lookalikes - emma watson and richard dawkins. Fucking scary this one i swear. so so spot on.

I'm not really seeing - are there any particular photos you can post for this?

As m/f lookalikes go, I once saw a photo of Anna Kournikova (mid-swing, to be fair) where she was the dead spit of Boris Yeltsin.

Others I've spotted include:

whitney_l.jpg
IronMaidenEddie62.jpg

and

john-kerry_0.jpg
treebeard.jpg

michael

Bring out the vacuum
the best thing about toilet-wall graffiti is when people write things in response and it turns into these weird little conversations that you can read while standing at the urinal.

Think I wrote this somewhere else, but my fave example, seen in a loo in Melbourne Uni, Melbourne was:

GOD HATES HOMOS

AND TABOULI

By two different people...

massrock

The big fuck off liberty caps in the corner of the 'fantasy Piccadilly line' poster. :)

Hold tight Hammersmith.

nils-norman-poster-piccadilly-line.jpg

Client Eastwood

Grace Jones - Keepie Uppie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

im quite impressed actually

viktorvaughn

guardian review of bruno with the line 'In fact, his preoccupation with male genitalia and anal sex is so tedious, it makes you forget the real outrage: the inequality of the class system' made me chuckle.