John McCain is a liar and idiot

zhao

there are no accidents
please continue to spread this:

HR 3603, Truth Accountability Bill, passed the House with a vote of 401 to 0. Then when it went to the Senate, McCain used his position to kill it in committee.

There was a Senate Select Committee on it in 1992, and he didn't want his records of his POW days to get out, so he made sure that no one would be held accountable in the bill.

The bill was supported by Sen Bob Dornan (R-Ca) and Sen Bob Smith (R-Nh). The purpose was to get any and all records of POW's in Vietnam, Korea, and others, so as to find any POW's that might still be alive. McCain didn't want that to happen because it would bring to light his records as a POW. I guess he also made quite a scene when he demanded that the records not get out as part of Vietnam's Diplomatic recognition.

Award Winning Documentary Shows Allegations Of McCain's Efforts To Block POW Investigations, Reports KST Communications

"Everything it says is the truth." - Ross Perot (Feb. 2004)

quotes from documentary:

"His activites were sufficiently consistent and widespread in opposing efforts to learn the truth that he was written up in a number of articles as the Manchurian Candidate"

"We do know that when he was there he cooperated with communist news services...that were not flattering to the United States"

"He made over 32 tapes of propaganda for the Vietnamese government"

"Oh my god! Is that Admiral McCain's son? Is that the Admiral's son? Is that Johnny? Telling us that our principal targets are schools, orphanges, hospitals, temples, churches?"

McCain was the ONLY member of Senate to block the declassification of materials that would have revealed the transcripts of his confesssions. The material would have also helped families of POW's find out the fate of their missing family members.

These veterans explain that although McCain opted not to come home early and recieve special treatment, he had no choice, because the POW's who did take early release were called the "slipperies, the slimies and the sleezies" by McCain HIMSELF.

They explain if he came home early he would have had "no navy career, no house seat, no senate seat, it would have been the end of his career" and that "did he have an alternative if he ever wanted to have a life?".

They quote McCain screaming, "If you release ANY of these RECORDS that you have here in Hanoi on me or the other POW's you will NEVER get diplomatic recognition".

Here are the video clips from this documentary:

http://www.eworldwire.com/pressreleases/18074

"Missing, Presumed Dead" was supported by several POW/MIA organizations who cite John McCain as one of the biggest obstacles in resolving the abandonment of America's POW/MIAs. Go to http://www.missingpresumeddead.com to learn more.

zhao

there are no accidents
oh sorry, AND he's a racist asshole of the highest order:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/02/18/MN32194.DTL

"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I live."

and to this day he has never apologized.

so according to McCain logic, if he was mugged by an african-american at some point, it would be OK to say

"I hate the niggers. I will hate them as long as I live."

because "If people understood the context, they wouldn't be upset,"

because "I was referring to the muggers, and I will continue to refer to them in language that might offend some people because of what they did"

and no, before people start saying you can not compare 5 years blah blah blah to a mugging, this was not a comparison. what i did was apply the logic John McCain used in that instance to another situation, and a sound application it is.

and to people who continue to make excuses for this piece of shit, where would YOU draw the line?

if his wife was gang-raped by a group of 15 african americans, then is it OK to say "I hate niggers" ?

if his entire family was caught in the cross fire of a gang war, and all died from gunshots fired by Latin americans, then is it OK to say "I hate wet-backs"?

obviously you think that sometimes, under special circumstances, it is OK for a public official, running for president no less, to say "I hate niggers", "i hate tow-heads", or "I hate gooks".