Funny youtube political videos

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Haha. I think this comment is pretty funny, too:

I have to admit this is funny. Sophomoric humor is great…in moderation. In a larger sense, however, I don’t think it is too much to ask to see Sen. Barack Obama’s undergraduate transcripts from Occidental and Columbia prior to the election. We need to get real about whether Barack Obama has the smarts to be President. Also, I’d like to hear about his senior thesis at Columbia. Since he has been slow to release this information…it makes me wonder…waaaassssssup? Drill, baby, drill!

— John D.

Maybe John D. has never been to college, but anyone who started at Occidental (a good school, for sure, but not as competitive as others) and then transferred to Columbia clearly had excellent grades. Given the exceptionally low admissions rate for transfers at ivy leagues, it's safe to assume Obama had a 4.0.

Could this be a joke?

What about McCain's admittedly poor record throughout his schooling? Does having been a POW immediately cancel this out?

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
McCain attack ads in the style of a few hollywood directors. The Wes Andersen one is fuckin so good.

mos dan

fact music
sara benincasa is my GOD

there are about 20 episodes of this now, and they just keep getting better

and tina fey can go take a running jump, humph. stealing the idea/glory of a better comedienne like that. and then tina fey was on the cover of g2 the other week with the banner headline "the woman who defined an election" or something RIDICULOUS like that.

nomadthethird

I don't think anyone had to "steal" the "idea" of making merciless fun of Sarah Palin...I like the Benincasa ones but they're mostly just making fun of SP's fake accent more than anything else. I think Tina Fey is more topical...

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Tina Fey's just isn't very funny though. Like Saturday Night Live in general.

Last edited:

nomadthethird

I thought her first couple of sketches about Palin were funny. I didn't like the rest too much, though. The Amy Poehler moose rap was kind of funny, mostly because of the dancing Todd in a snow mobile suit.

SNL has been for the most part completely unfunny since the beginning, imo. They rely so much on the personalities of the comedians instead of good writing...

nomadthethird

If you really want to laugh, just type in "the view" and "elizabeth hasselbeck" into youtube's search field.

Oh look! The View is on abc right now. hahaha

I need something constructive to do.