Famous people with prison connections

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Dur, OJ Simpson, of course! He only got sent down the other week.

He so obviously got caught doing something stupid on purpose because he was harboring a lot of guilt for getting away with the Simpson/Goldman murders and wanted to be punished.

Armed robbery? Everyone knows that if you don't load the gun you get a lot less time, and if you don't bring a gun you get almost no time...

Danny Trejo, whose hollywood CV is dominated by 'spic murderer' roles and, er, a part in spy kids. In the bad old days he did time for armed robbery.

There's Mark 'return of the mac' Morrison, locked up for refusing to pay parking tickets or something like that.

I remember reading a interview with Johnny Vaughan where he said prison did him more good than harm, how it gave him time to reflect and prepare for his future career or something like that

IdleRich

IdleRich
What did Martha Lane-Fox do?
Gary Lineker's brother is in gaol I think.
I'm pretty sure one of the guys out of Dreem Teem did time for selling drugs. Oh and Grooverider did some time before he was pardoned didn't he?
Just reading in the paper about how Anne Hathaway's boyfriend got done for fraud. It was quite a funny story actually, she was always going on about how amazing he was in the press but it seems like he completely pulled the wool over her eyes. Despite the fact that she was living with him the whole time he was pretending to be the investing people's money she didn't notice anything and she was deemed such an unobservant and gullible fool that she wasn't even called as a witness.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Gary Lineker's brother is in gaol I think.

I read that as 'goal' and thought "Really, who's he play for?".

Just reading in the paper about how Anne Hathaway's boyfriend got done for fraud. It was quite a funny story actually, she was always going on about how amazing he was in the press but it seems like he completely pulled the wool over her eyes. Despite the fact that she was living with him the whole time he was pretending to be the investing people's money she didn't notice anything and she was deemed such an unobservant and gullible fool that she wasn't even called as a witness.

Anne Hathaway's boyfriend should be in prison just on principle.

Isn't Wino's hubby doing time at the moment?

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Anne Hathaway's boyfriend should be in prison just on principle.

She was in my undergrad class for a few years before she dropped out or transferred (maybe?)...

When she got her check from the Princess Diaries she had a party that I am sure Disney would not have approved of.