Do "straight" women really exist?

bassnation

the abyss
Yup. I don't really get that. To be perfectly honest, very large ones are not any better than average and I like pain but tearing everytime gets tedious too.

I also get tired of being told I'd look better with bags full of silicon shoved under the muscle tissue in my chest, too. That's pretty tedious.

the latter has got to be the most unattractive thing ever imo.

was reading a newspaper article the other day that says the biggest increase in cosmetic surgery of late is women having labial surgery to improve the look of their vaginas. didn't even realise that was possible (or desirable) but i suppose it should have been obvious this is the next logical step.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
was reading a newspaper article the other day that says the biggest increase in cosmetic surgery of late is women having labial surgery to improve the look of their vaginas. didn't even realise that was possible (or desirable) but i suppose it should have been obvious this is the next logical step.

Eurgh...and I should imagine it's mainly reductions, right? Between this and the vogue for shaving off pubic hair, I'm starting to worry there'll soon be a major shortage of adult women with genitals that don't resemble those of a pre-pubescent girl.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
It's weird but I keep being told almost the exact opposite.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7855763.stm

Well, see, as someone with a huge interest in surgery and esp plastic surgery, I think that men with hormonal imbalances which cause them to develop rather large deposits of fat on their chests, and in turn make them feel very self-conscious--these men make great candidates for elective/plastic surgery. They do not have unrealistic expectations. They are not mentally unstable or imbalanced. They do not have body image disorder. Just a little issue with one (very visible) area that could be improved with a simple procedure.

It's one thing to correct a deformity or abnormality that causes slight embarrassment and loss of libido (rather than "correcting" imaginary flaws on a body dysmorphic woman who's competing with retouched images in a magazine), quite another to take on all of the risks entailed by going under general anaesthesia and being cut open just to make your secondary sex characterists look MORE freakish than they already are.

What's weird about all of the cosmetic labia surgery and vaginal "rejuvenation" (which is not a procedure that is backed by the ASA btw) is that it's also kind of based on some imaginary vagina that doesn't ever exist in reality. If your labia are on the large side, they were when you were 12 too. It's not an age thing really it's a genetic thing. There are all kinds of shapes and sizes of female genitals just like there are male ones.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Crikey, this sounds like the most awkward and forced thing I've ever heard. Did you also type up a sex rota to show whose turn it was to go on top?

There was a girl I worked with who had been dating this guy for 3 months. All she did was pore over the details of every conversation they ever had over lunch, or whenever she could. These discussions were all really trivial and boring, but she was sure there was some kind of hidden meaning in them, since he was so weird and moody would shrug her off at the oddest moments.

Well, the Sherlock in me quickly deduced that he didn't actually like her very much. But she had a lot of money, and a car, and a studio apartment with no roommate, and he didn't. So the gravy train was worth riding as long as it wouldn't kick him off. I didn't have the heart to really tell her.

So three months into the relationship, what does she tell us---that their new COUPLES THERAPIST gave them a WORKBOOK ASSIGNMENT to do that evening and she was so exciting because she really thought they could get a chance to bond and work things out. Who the fuck takes their boyfriend of three months to a couples therapist???? ???? ???

Run boy run.