Fellow Drexciyans!

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
yeah apparently ur destroyed the metalwork for the eps and said they wouldn't rerelease the quest as a mark of respect, not much of a mark of respect for his wife and kids that though, sure they could do with the royalties.

Well harsh and shows a lack of understand.

moolac

haha... that record is shit my arse. IMOHOHO. its one of the better ones which isnt available on digital anywhere.

its not as good as this right enough

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mms

sometimes
Expand on what? Your lack of respect? How you know nothing about James, his family or UR records deal?

why don't you tell me then?
instead of getting shirty and going on about my lack of respect like you're my fucking teacher or the Detroit oracle or something.
You've made a few assumptions as well there but lets not go into that.
on the surface it seems a bit like a harsh thing to do, a kind of honor and valour over what his wife and kids may need, but i can imagine they had some agreement so tell me then, instead of flaming me?

Last edited:

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Mal, Marcus, calm down! Marcus asked a fair question and Martin wasn't trying to teach you anything.

I still think that b-side is pants though :p

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
why don't you tell me then?
instead of getting shirty and going on about my lack of respect like you're my fucking teacher or the Detroit oracle or something.

Not at all but if you don't see what you're insinuating then I can't really help.

You've made a few assumptions as well there but lets not go into that.
on the surface it seems a bit like a harsh thing to do, a kind of honor and valour over what his wife and kids may need, but i can imagine they had some agreement so tell me then, instead of flaming me?

I'm not flaming you, just pointing out that you're in no position to make the calls you have made, it's really that simple.

Paul, I'm totally chilled fella and you're wrong about the B-Side :)

mms

sometimes
Not at all but if you don't see what you're insinuating then I can't really help.

I'm not flaming you, just pointing out that you're in no position to make the calls you have made, it's really that simple.

Paul, I'm totally chilled fella and you're wrong about the B-Side :)

dubble-u-c

Dorkus Maximus

mms

sometimes
Playground bullshit, shame on you.

instead of getting shirty and going on about my lack of respect like you're my fucking teacher

Not at all

?

this could go on forever, i wasn't insinuating anything really, it seems like a really hard deal on the surface, from their announcements at the time on their web page, i'm concerned that smashing the dubplates was a silly symbolic act that's not really any use to anyone. I'd be glad if they did sort out something with his wife for sure, as you know lifes hard like that, i'm sure they have they're not bad ppl, i'm not insinuating that.
you're behaving as if you know more and instead of aggressivley calling me out, with no explanation, you could have said been a bit calmer as could i, as i said above, you probably know as much as me really.

Last edited:

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
?

this could go on forever, i wasn't insinuating anything really, it seems like a really hard deal on the surface, from their announcements at the time on their web page, i'm concerned that smashing the dubplates was a silly symbolic act that's not really any use to anyone. I'd be glad if they did sort out something with his wife for sure, as you know lifes hard like that.
you're behaving as if you know more and instead of aggressivley calling me out, with no explanation, you could have said been a bit calmer as could i, as i said above, you probably know as much as me really.

I'm not aggressively calling you out at all, all is very cool here Marcus and I don't know why you are so angry about what I said, I thought it was a fair call and as you can't see what you're insinuating I can't really add anymore to the mix really as I'm not about to discuss other peoples business on a public forum, some of those people are my friends.

Take in to PM if you want to carry on rather than both of us taking the thread off topic.

mms

sometimes
I'm not aggressively calling you out at all, all is very cool here Marcus and I don't know why you are so angry about what I said, I thought it was a fair call and as you can't see what you're insinuating I can't really add anymore to the mix really as I'm not about to discuss other peoples business on a public forum, some of those people are my friends.

Take in to PM if you want to carry on rather than both of us taking the thread off topic.

sure i will, i'm not angry at all, but sometimes martin you come across like you're angling for yr own book in the old testament, i know loose lips sink ships and all but i'm not asking for business secrets of the detroit second wave.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
sure i will, i'm not angry at all, but sometimes martin you come across like you're angling for yr own book in the old testament, i know loose lips sink ships and all but i'm not asking for business secrets of the detroit second wave.

Well if you think that me taking offence to other peoples business being discussed on a public forum is old testament, so be it, taking it to PM.

mms

sometimes
Well if you think that me taking offence to other peoples business being discussed on a public forum is old testament, so be it, taking it to PM.

i only knew about it as they wrote it up on their own website for the public to see!

Last edited:

moolac

Yes please. That's an absolute face melter

mms

sometimes
the double pack on red planet is the one for me, some incredible stuff on that, amazing.