Youtube Comedy

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
Peter Cook was a genius... my favourite of these is the football manager (Brian Clough?) who is kind of a fascist...

zhao

there are no accidents
this is... um... amazing.

but becareful you might go blind if you watch the whole thing. however i do recommend it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nice. sometimes embed works sometimes it don't.

craner

Beast of Burden
Been addicted to the two TCs all weekend, don't ask why...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Anyone got any TV or internet comedy they can recommend? Need something to make me laugh.

Have been enjoying the Thick of It lately after being very agnostic about the first two series (or what I saw of them). Rebecca Front is always good value, and a better core for the series than Chris Langham imo (whose previous comedy I liked, but, not taking anythign else into account, I didn't rate him so much in this), as well as a better foil for Peter Capaldi. But don't find it funny as such, just entertaining.

Aside from that, haven't been to see anything comedic live for so long - got bored of the London comedy circuit (so much dross).

Saw Demetri Martin's show - but good one-liners do not an entertaining show make, I'm sad to say.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Cheers used to really make me laugh.

This made me howl in Ireland recently

"with your smooth complexions and your social calendars"

JWoulf

Don't think Peter Cook is funny all the time, but together with Chris Morris it's genius

Other than that, this made me laugh