bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
Just got a scam e-mail pretending to be from the Nigerian Fraud Squad, offering to reimburse me for money lost to onlne scammers.
Amazing.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
ooh metaspam. that reminds me, got this one the other day...

Date: 02 Dec 2008, 11:03:45 AM
Subject: Business Email Marketing Campaigns

Untitled Document [http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/top_01_01.jpg]
[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/top_02.jpg] Business Email Marketing

100,000 Emails Sent For Only £200

Now your business is facing a recession there has never been a better
time to try new, cheap and effective marketing methods.

[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/top_04.gif]

Our initial starter package includes:

[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/bullets_07.gif] We supply you with our software to collect and mange your own email database
[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/bullets_10.gif] Using our software you collect up to 100,000 emails
[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/bullets_12.gif] We design a professional, eye-catching HTML email to your specs
[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/bullets_14.gif] You submit your email database and we send your emails on your behalf at an agreed time
[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/bullets_16.gif] We receive and forward all the enquiries directly to you via email

You own the email database - You own the email design - You choose when the emails are sent
5 Potential Customers for Every 1p Spent!

Email marketing is one of the cheapest and most productive types of direct marketing. With our latest special offer you could have up to 100,000 emails for as little as £200 per send.

[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/top_08.gif]
[http://122.198.44.20/emailingit/images/top_09.gif]

To unsubscribe from our emailing list please click here

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
It's a long one (oo-er) and I can't be arsed formatting it:

ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit) .......we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation. Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue Zone A9 Central Area P. M.B 535, Garki Lagos. *****24HRS SERVICE ***** Dear Sir/Madam, LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT. This letter will definately be amazing to you because of its realistic value. Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago. I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Raymond Osaze ) the Legal chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit). On the 1st of October 2000, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O). This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are mandated by the US Government to Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies. Presently, we are being paid by the American government in order to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria. So far in this present year, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Debbie Hargrove, Mr. Micheal Wagner , Patricia Norton , Emason Ayers, Ptricia Cuets, Gobe Lopez etc). You are being contacted by this office today because your Case File (Ai) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. From our Intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay. The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and to this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims/fund delay peacefully.. This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account. Your settlement will be actualized within 5 working days after your response to this Official Letter. For further clearification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately: 1. Your residential address: 2. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact). 3. Your inheritance funds value: 4. Amount which you have lost previously (if at all): These above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or through a Diplomatic Delivery Service, depending on which mode you prefer. Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have alot of listed victims to be settled. Officially Signed, Mr. Raymond Osaze Chairman ICPC Nigeria. Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2009 ICPC Nigeria, registered trademark.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
got a good one today....

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Matt Ridley, Former Chairman Northern Rock I have a confidential
business
Proposition for you.

On June 6, 2003, Colin Morley, 52,a marketing consultant. Made a (Fixed)
Deposit, valued at US$20,000,000.00, (twenty Million, Dollars) in my
Bank.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his employers, that Colin Morley died from 7 July 2005 London
bombings. On further investigation, I found out that he died without
making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Colin Morley
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$20,000,000.00 has carefully been moved out of my bank to a security
company for safekeeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to British Law, at
the expiration of (Four) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the owner
of the money I deposited it in a security company in two trunk boxes
though the security company does not know the contents of the boxes as I
tagged them to be photographic materials for export.

I am writing you because I have a big problem with the Bank making me to
resign my appointment from the Bank,
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7052828.stm) I cannot operate a
foreign account or have an account that is more than $ hundred thousand
dollars. Because of the problem and I am still under investigation.

I want to present you as the owner of the boxes in the security company so
you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This is
simple. I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address
so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put
you in place as the as the owner of the boxes.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and
30% for you . There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and this will guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address upon
your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in (Buying of properties like
houses, hotels and doing charity works etc)

Please do send me Your company name and address, your private/mobile
telephone fax number so that we can have a smooth communication.
Awaiting your urgent reply ONLY via my email ( mattridley50@yahoo.com.hk )

Thanks and regards.

Matt Ridley.

i like the Northern Rock / London Bombings links

sufi

lala
fresh squaddie spam!

--- On Thu, 9/23/10, US Army Sgt. Eric Yonenson <sgt.eric9000001@att.net> wrote:

From: US Army Sgt. Eric Yonenson <sgt.eric9000001@att.net>
Subject: From American soldier in Iraq
To:
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 12:54 PM

Important Message,

Good day,

My name is Sgt. Eric Yonenson, I am an American soldier, I served in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we have ended combat operations in Iraq but we are still being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in 2003. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills, this money has been kept somewhere outside Baghdad for sometime but with the end of combat operations and reduction of troops by president Obama, we are afraid that the money will be discovered hence we want to move this money to you for safe keeping pending the completion of our assignment here. You can go to this web link to read about events that took place there:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

we are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings attached, just for you to help us move it out of Iraq. Iraq is still a war zone, so we plan on using diplomatic means in shipping the money out as military cargo using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an email signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This is risk free.

With regards,

Sgt. Eric Yonenson

swears

preppy-kei
Some spam-bot took over my gmail account and sent mails to my friends directing them to a website selling knob-pills. Welcome to the future!

viktorvaughn

some surreal stuff on my work site

Ye a blank cheque into hands of snow in his hand said: "your own look! "These words, ye hurried and rushed out of the bars, I go by car.

Obstructed sight to rancelow, grass not see things, but in the close fighting, brother of warm blood, bit by bit, splashing in her possession, grass know that rancelow's life has been as a candle in the wind.

Bruce Lee did not want to continue on this topic, go to Liang Li side: "Lily, did you eat dinner? "Li Liang is a Bruce Lee to find years separated from loved ones happy, and feel sorry for have yet to wake up parents, nodded road:" I ate, little dragon, thank you to come and stay with me! "Bruce Lee:" Lily, you said that you regard SB. as an outsider, how can I if you do not find my aunt Addie them, we are a family, rest assured you, uncle and aunt will wake up. "Li Liang nodded and seemed very tired look, sits on a bed bench.

Augustines Kiss men, rapid breathing more and more. She has a lot of Heung Jin out of the corners, but still active into the tip of a man's mouth gently "exploration". DAQI felt her little tongue is wet and slippery, swim to swim in their mouth, are very cute!

He points her tongue firmly in strength, have fun sucking and tasting her sweet body fluid. Enjoy good after a man releasing the woman's mouth.

"I not only know the simplified, traditional Chinese characters also know! "Li Chong feel that their cultural level to be higher than the howling at the moon.

From the complete closure of jade inside the coffin, suddenly there came a few "touch touch" strokes, Shirley Dr and I listen to, this sound was terrifying than the Thunderbolt by announcinghis in the sky.

After the fat man nodded: "Oh, it's fucking going on, I see, you are worried and we are still in that dog's tail take the illusion, you had said to me, so somebody something, I immediately give you the solution. ”

My odd: "can you tell? This is no laugh matter, not for fun, a chess mistakes, we're full set all bets are off. ”

Fat man did not speak, taishou gave me a slap, he sold quickly, I don't have a preparedness, beat down, burning pain on his face.

"Old PR? Is it he?? "Heard ' Philip ' that's three words, Ernest was unable to keep calm.

"In addition to he who has it? "Miaoliqi:" this is why I advise you not to come back to Al-Quds, Zeda is a mean dude, but he is the lifeblood of Philip, I get the message, PR should be, unless you're sure to deal with four great sword master, otherwise you go back is to die! You should have heard of Philip's was a very violent man, rumor is unreliable, I tell you, his character rage than rumors! ”

Ernest deep sucking has breath, he course know Philip Lee General, Mao Jo Empire has two a pillar, a is Thor this a of of Mage, a is Philip Lee General a of of sword s, just Philip Lee General had and Judah blue de occurs has some does not happy of things, then announced behind closed doors retreat, declined all guests of visit, even is so, he of prestige Judah in, no people dare to provoked he, more terrible of is, Philip Lee General of disciples many, which has three a large sword Division, sword division level of people has more than 20 multiple, This power was not his Ernest could go fight!

reference tag:iPhone 4S Perforated Plastic Case,cool iPhone 4S Phone x Phone,cool iPhone 4S Perforated Plastic Case,cool iPhone 4S Phone x Phone,cool iPhone 4S Perforated Plastic Case

viktorvaughn

When it comes to sob and the No.

Dragon as the wind said: "life is the gathering and scattering clutch, what is not open, the most important is to have fun. ”

Dragon shadow says: "big brother said it was, we both for free and it's not you think, must bear in mind in the future you teach. ”

Long before the wind up, hold both shoulder and said, "you can live a happy, where I'm most looking forward to. ”

Anti-take in and give out to two people hold Dragon wind, said: "my brother, you may rest assured that we will live and well. "Saying this, hand strength also in

sufi

lala
I've been recently enjoying the hijacked in-box spam phenomenon - i've replied to one or two to the effect:
o hi, thanks for getting in touch with that interesting info it's so nice to hear from you after so long... etc.​
& actually heard back from 1 or 2 genuine old mates, one of whom even mentioned that the inbox hijack had been great and put him back in contact with lots of folk,

all well and good so far, i found this a rather charming unintended consequence ...

til i got an email from my aunty this morning, she died 6 weeks ago :(

sufi

lala
this totally brilliant email just popped up in my work inbox
verbatim:
Dear Mr. Kennelly:

Thank you for your letter of April 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Acme Inc.'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.

Sincerely, Mikle
audacious! :D

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
this totally brilliant email just popped up in my work inbox
verbatim:

audacious! :D

HAHAHAHAHA! Genius!

I saw two guys in suits at Canary Wharf holding placards the other day saying "Economics graduates, please employ us". I didn't know if it was real or a TV thing. It was weird.

sufi

lala
not spam exactly - something more palatable - like a kebab or something

اقرا الرسالة الاول اذا في حاجة مفهمتهاش, اقراء الترجمة
read the message first and if there's anything you don't understand, read the translation

Dear Friday
When I was walking in the lady first yesterday …I saw a piece of religion girl…she was egg and sweet .
I said :ya earth keep what on you. A hundred evenings on your eyes ya beautiful .
She said : poison.
I said: poison from hand is poison poison ya moon.
She shouted in me :yes yes your mother soul. do you remember me one of them .collect yourself or I’ll collect the street on you ya Omar .
the girl entered my brain .

I said : your right on me .it shows on you , you are a daughter of people .I want you on the book of God and profit .The boon on me I write my book on you tonight.
She laughed and said: on your slow on your slow ,write the book one piece ? not talk on me first?
I shouted : I die in the cream ,ya thousand white mornings . I am going to talk on you right now .

عزيزي جمعه
وانا ماشي في السيدة اول امبارح....شفت حتة دين بنت, كانت بيضة وحلوة...
انا قلت:يا ارض احفظي ما عليكي , ميت مسا على عيونك يا جميل.
ردت :يا سم .
قلت لها : السم من ايدك يبقى سمسم يا قمر .
صرخت في:نعم نعم يا روح امك .انت فاكرني واحدة من اياهم؟لم نفسك بدل ما الم عليك الشارع يا عمر.
البنت دخلت دماغي ....
قلت لها :حقك علي .انت باين عليك بنت الناس .انا عايزك على سنة الله ورسولة .علي النعمة لاكون كاتب كتابي عليكي الليلة دي .
فضحكت وقالت :على مهلك على مهلك ,كتب كتاب حتة وحدة ,طيب مش تتكلم على الاول

viktorvaughn

My mate got the following weird one at work... The first line reminds me of a line in The Master.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are no doubt aware I am a black Anglo-American, scientist, philosopher and historian of science known in Europe, Australia and the United States for my contributions to philosophy, the Natural Sciences and the Social and Economic Sciences. I am the creator of both the concept of Virtual Realism or Virtual Reality as it is known to computer scientists and technologists, and the concept of Connectionism. I do have a university back ground in Computer Science and Electronic Engineering as is known in the United States and in England. Aside from my accomplishments in the modern electronic sciences, I am also the creator of the concept of linguistic Realism in literature and one of the greatest figures in the history of the development of the English language.

Contrary to assumptions made by a few scientists and philosophers in the United States, and France I am not anonymous in Europe and nor am I in any position close to it. I am regarded by some leading academic philosophers in Australia, Europe, South America and North America as the non-titular head of the philosophy of Science; and simultaneously the leading figure in the development of the English language over the past 50 years. There are numerous intuitive and powerful reasons why both opinions are acceptable non-solipistic views for leading western academics to take. I do not take such tributes from the white race lightly. The plaudits have been given to me on numerous occasions. As regards my academic and professional affiliations which you may find of interest, in your evaluations I am a life member, or a life fellow of the following national or international Societies:

The American Physical Society;
The Federation of American Scientists;
The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada

Association for the Advancement of American Philosophy

Kant Society of the United Kingdom

Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy
The International Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (IVR),
The Caribbean Philosophical Society;

Cultural Studies Association of Australasia

The Australasian Society for Continental Philosophy
The American Metaphysical Society and;
the Swedish Philosophical Association.

A colleague, informed me of your Society and as I agree with the general objectives of your organisation as regards to study and scholarship and vocational interest. I would like to join the register of members. If you could inform me of the procedure that would be appreciated. I look forward to your response.

> > Regards
> >
> > Dr William F Fearon

hucks

Your Message Here
The level of non meta, meat n potatoes spam on this board has got crazy recently. Is there anything that works in stopping the board getting flooded with multiple posts about cheap luggage and ugg boots?

datwun

The level of non meta, meat n potatoes spam on this board has got crazy recently. Is there anything that works in stopping the board getting flooded with multiple posts about cheap luggage and ugg boots?

I think we need to stop going off topic and talking about how much we love uggs in the funky thread! It draws them in!

sufi

lala
it's boring isnt it,
i tweak the registration settings periodically which tends to discourage less sophisticated spammers, but recently there's been a daily footwear spam most times i log on, which i've been deleting whenever i spot it,
why we are being singled out for ugg boot offers (rather than viagra or something) is still unclear? anyone?