Thread: I Just Coughed Up Blood

Default I Just Coughed Up Blood

i'm a bit scared now. i stopped smoking two months ago so there's no excuse. have i got TB? i really hope not. i like writing poetry but thats taking it too far.

any advice?

yeah, it's probably nothing, but ring up NHS DIRECT and they will sort you out. 0845 46 47 (yes that is the full number!)

simon silverdollar Guest

i coughed up blood once and the doctor said i just had a throat infection, nothing serious. so don't get worried.

ahhh, reassurance, thank you boys, thats balm to my troubled soul! i will phone the numbr, thanks john

see...quitting smoking has made your lungs weak. go get a pack! =P

Probably nothing. How much blood, how fresh?

Do you get a lot of blood-soaked bogies?
    paul.meme
    Out now: Move Down Low VIP on SOUL JAZZ Records SJR225-12
    Out now: Blackdown & Dusk Meet Grievous Angel Uptown: Margins Music Redux (Keysound LDN014)
    Out now: Soundclash1 Remix / Harpy (Keysound LDN011)
    Out now: Ice Rink Refix (Devotional Dubz ERZULIE03)
    Out soon: WOOFAH 4!
    http://blog.grievousangel.net/ | http://www.myspace.com/grievousangelsoundsystem

hardly anything. it was a bit of phlegm that popped out and it was all crimson. that was all, no more so far. i get those bloody bogies yeah. what does that mean?

Dry air seems to cause it. Here on the windswept prairies, many people unknowingly walk around with a raging sinus infection at all times. Those that also work in air-conditioned environments suffer the worst, bloody boogie-wise. As your climate is considerably more humid than mine, I'd ask if you work somewhere air-conditioned?

Quote Originally Posted by fldsfslmn
    Dry air seems to cause it. Here on the windswept prairies, many people unknowingly walk around with a raging sinus infection at all times. Those that also work in air-conditioned environments suffer the worst, bloody boogie-wise. As your climate is considerably more humid than mine, I'd ask if you work somewhere air-conditioned?

air conditioning is the worse thing for guys with easily fucked up sinuses like me.total nausea.
    in the office yesterday it was like a fucking tropical country, even this nigerian lady who is always cold put on a fan .

the carpark i work in is pretty airy!