It's The Ashes!

crackerjack

I presume others have been listening to TMS - I think the Australian commentators have been excellent. Even and especially when The Ashes are steadily slipping away.

nope, watching tv - sky's team are excellent - bumble, warne, holding, nasser and athers pretty much untouchable. all they need to do is drop botham and keep gower out of the commentary box

don_quixote

Trent End
i don't know how botham can be allowed near a commentary box. the fact his management agency is responsible for kevin pietersen...

YES YES YES

crackerjack

i don't know how botham can be allowed near a commentary box. the fact his management agency is responsible for kevin pietersen...

YES YES YES

if you're a former england captain then you're on the team until proven useless - even gooch still pops up now & then, squeaky voice and all

crackerjack

England to win 2-1...Anderson and Swann to star with ball...Strauss, Bopara and Swann with bat... Katich for the Aussies...

don't have Sky Sports :( internet stream + TMS, hopefully...

routes wins the score predictions, though lets himself down badly with his faith in the Small Bopper. Good all on Swann's batting though

don_quixote

Trent End
this ashes victory has personally been better for me than 2005. because when we won the ashes in 2005 i was laid out on the sofa with very painful tonsilitis.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
this ashes victory has personally been better for me than 2005. because when we won the ashes in 2005 i was laid out on the sofa with very painful tonsilitis.

The Ashes victory has personally been better for me this time round, because I understand the rules now :)

(Though some of the expressions remain incomprehensible)

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
I presume others have been listening to TMS - I think the Australian commentators have been excellent. Even and especially when The Ashes are steadily slipping away.

yeah at one point Hayden said the TMS producers were calling for him pretty regularly cos every time he got on the mic a wicket seemed to arrive.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
routes wins the score predictions, though lets himself down badly with his faith in the Small Bopper. Good all on Swann's batting though

poor lil bops, never turned up did he?! i hope he'll to be back bopping about this winter in SA. top order of strauss, cook, bopara, kp and trott FTW.

btw. i'm going to be there for the boxing day test match at Newlands in Cape Town!