Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Luka reckons I'm acting like I discovered NY drill in here

But I reckon he reckons that cos nobody likes the Jacky Men and he's deeply hurt

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

This beat is >

This guy is from Coventry and sounds like j hus (Gambian connection) and this tune is an anthem

I'm v impressed with the UK production standards these days some of the beats are crazy

Pandiculate

This beat is >

This guy is from Coventry and sounds like j hus (Gambian connection) and this tune is an anthem

I'm v impressed with the UK production standards these days some of the beats are crazy

Very very hard, can see this guy blowing

need to figure out how to say his name quick

version

This beat is >

I've had this one stuck in my head since you posted it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

This motherfucker has the voice of the boogie man

He lives in your cupboard, he's coming to get ya

Also the beat is 🔥🔥🔥

DannyL

Wild Horses

This motherfucker has the voice of the boogie man

He lives in your cupboard, he's coming to get ya

Also the beat is 🔥🔥🔥

Seems a few years older than the average drill MC which helps I think. Adds a bit of a force, makes it seem real not just some kid chatting shit.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I watched Top Boy over the weekend on Netflix (it's great btw) and he's rapping from that perspective that the older characters in TB are of coming out of prison, weary of a life of crime but unable or unwilling to do anything else.

A bit more interesting psychologically cos there's a note of regret to it.