Timecube

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Someone I know found a briefcase (on Bedford Avenue) full of loose papers covered in writing very similar to this. He's weird himself so he kept it and framed some of it.

The disorganized thought processes and delusional thinking here are umistakeable markers of paranoid schizophrenia. Graphomania general is common in the advanced stages of schizophrenia and is often co-morbid with a few other mood disorders. You have to feel sorry for someone who is this sick, if indeed it's for real and not just the work of some bored proto-/b/tard.

There are some eclectic bits of religious dogma thrown into the mix along with anti-religious sloganeering and a lot of nice graphs. Also typical.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The whole thing is a bit Reza Negarestani-meets-Ralph Wiggum, don't you think?

Last edited:

nomadthethird

The delusions here aren't really about conspiracies, and they're almost never "just nonsense"...

I have no credentials and I haven't examined this person but here's my best guess (based on a hypothetical "real guy" who sincerely typed all that stuff):

1) probably abandoned by female caregiver, when old enough to remember the event-- hence the hostility toward "Queer" ONEism, or a vision of a yang Father God with no yin Mother God. Most likely taken care of by biological or step father who was stern and distant.

2) possibly abused by a priest or clergymember--hence the religion is TEH EVIL.

3) tough time in school, bullied, possibly learning disabled--hence school is TEH EVIL.

4) possible sexual dysfunction/extreme difficulty in interpersonal relationships. Obvs.

zhao

there are no accidents
The delusions here aren't really about conspiracies, and they're almost never "just nonsense"...

I have no credentials and I haven't examined this person but here's my best guess (based on a hypothetical "real guy" who sincerely typed all that stuff):

1) probably abandoned by female caregiver, when old enough to remember the event-- hence the hostility toward "Queer" ONEism, or a vision of a yang Father God with no yin Mother God. Most likely taken care of by biological or step father who was stern and distant.

2) possibly abused by a priest or clergymember--hence the religion is TEH EVIL.

3) tough time in school, bullied, possibly learning disabled--hence school is TEH EVIL.

4) possible sexual dysfunction/extreme difficulty in interpersonal relationships. Obvs.

wow. can you do that with my myspace page?

zhao

there are no accidents
and surely there is a list to be made based on how much someone enjoys making such lists... or the kind of lists they make about others.

then it gets super meta fun/convoluted! (perhaps akin to 2 mirrors facing eachother)

sufi

lala
me & rewch stumbled on this awesome list just last night;

master list guide

somebody has collated the parallel earths across the universes of scif-i, starting with both DC & marvel then adding other scifi genres (dr who, luther arkwright, westerns, conan ... who know what else, its's longgggg) to create like a universal list of parallels (sic - logical fallacy) from Earth-00000 to Earth-989192 & onwards

the only universe that seems to be missing is this one (but i guess timecube covers that)

any comments on this collater's brain?? :cool:

nomadthethird

and surely there is a list to be made based on how much someone enjoys making such lists... or the kind of lists they make about others.

then it gets super meta fun/convoluted! (perhaps akin to 2 mirrors facing eachother)

Of course there is! Do you think I don't constantly analyze my every thought and action? I'm not exempted from my own games.

I bet if you searched you'd find some good Trekkie pages.

Aren't comic book people and sci-fi people sort of legendarily obsessive-compulsive/autistic? I mean isn't that a prerequisite to really enjoying comic books or am I being mean right now? I have no idea. I like the pictures but I don't own any.

zhao

there are no accidents
Of course there is! Do you think I don't constantly analyze my every thought and action? I'm not exempted from my own games.

I bet if you searched you'd find some good Trekkie pages.

Aren't comic book people and sci-fi people sort of legendarily obsessive-compulsive/autistic? I mean isn't that a prerequisite to really enjoying comic books or am I being mean right now? I have no idea. I like the pictures but I don't own any.

do you systematically evaluate your own cognitive biases before approaching an analysis? it seems like subjective perceptual habits would get in the way too much for any kind of accuracy, unless the psychiatrist methodically, as much as is possible, monitors his/her own process.

comics? huh? how did we get to comics? regardless, i think collectors in general, of anything, are obsessive compulsive. where as someone who merely enjoys comics or books or films or music is not necessarily...

i also think ALL artists and creative people are obsessive compulsive to a degree. it just kind of comes with the territory.

nomadthethird

do you systematically evaluate your own cognitive biases before approaching an analysis? it seems like subjective perceptual habits would get in the way too much for any kind of accuracy, unless the psychiatrist methodically, as much as is possible, monitors his/her own process.

comics? huh? how did we get to comics? regardless, i think collectors in general, of anything, are obsessive compulsive. where as someone who merely enjoys comics or books or films or music is not necessarily...

i also think ALL artists and creative people are obsessive compulsive to a degree. it just kind of comes with the territory.

What are you talking about here?

Yes, psychiatrists and psychologists "systematically evaluate" their own biases using the null hypothesis and huge data sets. It's called the scientific method, and at the moment, there are MOUNTAINS of data supporting a correlation between early childhood trauma and the early onset of certain types of mental illness. That, and a huge amount of evidence for hardwired genetic markers/genetic susceptibility.

What exactly here looks like it's a product of my personal biases and not simply the application of a set of principles from a discipline that have very little to do with me personally?

STN

sou'wester
My cousin actually emailed this timecube cove, to tell him he was full of shit (this is years ago), and got an angry reply back, challenging him to public debate, which he declined, thus reaffirming the RIGHTNESS of timecube.

nomadthethird

My cousin actually emailed this timecube cove, to tell him he was full of shit (this is years ago), and got an angry reply back, challenging him to public debate, which he declined, thus reaffirming the RIGHTNESS of timecube.

OMG...

I mean, the guy is onto something with this whole quadratic fixation, but he's doesn't quite get there...think about it guys...four is better than three...cubing better than triangulation...

Schizophrenics are good at resisting Oedipalization. But what's funny about this guy is how desperately he seems to long for something like it, but just a new way, a BINARY CUBE of OPPOSITES CREATING.

Last edited: