Percy or Gregg?

• Percy

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Gregg

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

IdleRich

IdleRich
Broadway Market eh? A few hundred yards from my erstwhile home. It was the driver of gentrification in my part of east London and I loved it and hated it in equal parts. As for Percy Ingle - think I always preferred Greggs for some reason. I didn't even know there was one there... I guess they gotta do something to compete with the sun dried olive oil and so on so can't blame them if it's just there... though, is that really their flagship?

luka

The famous greggs vegan sausage rolls are good as it turns out. I've had three this week.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The famous greggs vegan sausage rolls are good as it turns out. I've had three this week.

Every time you eat a Greggs vegan sausage roll, Piers Morgan sheds a single tear.

Keep up the good work.

sufi

lala
Broadway Market eh? A few hundred yards from my erstwhile home. It was the driver of gentrification in my part of east London and I loved it and hated it in equal parts. As for Percy Ingle - think I always preferred Greggs for some reason. I didn't even know there was one there... I guess they gotta do something to compete with the sun dried olive oil and so on so can't blame them if it's just there... though, is that really their flagship?
well i walk through sometimes on my commute, i guess i could go down mare st instead come to think of it if it offends me so much

i just guess it's become their flagship since it's the vanguard of their new brand, and in the most boojie location.

it's an outrage

sufi

lala
this is true
and an inspirational sign of these twisted times that marketing a vegan product has been a great hit
it gives me hope to see that even the dirtiest of products have to buy in to green ethics and aesthetics for marketing these days - motor cars, detergent, air travel - it's bananas, but at least shows that the greedist macho anti-life shit won't fly no more

IdleRich

IdleRich
All this stuff is gonna kick in just a few (actually many) years after it could have saved us... so basically it's just loads of annoying stuff crossed with stable-door-horse stuff worst of both worlds.9

sufi

lala
the ingle kids must have hated their old man to do him like that
barely in the ground and they cancel percy

sufi

lala
Here's a joke abut Bakers
So there's a baker a busy baker and he becomes poorly. He develops a cough,
And his condition deteriorates, so he goes to see the doctor, feeling dreadful. The doctor says well you're a baker and you have a bad cough, feeling terrible, i'd say highly likely that you have the bakers disease, unfortunately, terrible cough, all that flour in the atmosphere probably you see.
The poor baker goes away feeling awful, his condition just getting worse and worse with an awful cough feeling dreadful.
Goes back to the doctor and says well doctor i tried everything but i can't beat this terrible bakers disease it must be the flour in the atmosphere you know, terrible cough i really tried everything, feeling absolutely dreadful, and getting worse.
what can i do?
is there any cure for this terrible bakers' disease???
Well says the doctor, there is one last remedy that you could try that might just help you with this terrible bakers sickness.
You must cover yourself completely in butter from head to toe
so away goes the baker and he slathers himself in butter all over from head to toe, lots of butter as he's very unwell now with this terrible bakers disease, so he completely covers himself with butter from head to toe, he went downhill fast after that.

sufi

lala
over 1000 people have voted in the MSM guardian poll on this precise issue
Let us know which of today's retailers you favour, or if you aren't a fan of either or think another offers better choice or prices.
Which do you rate? Greggs, Percy Ingle or someone else?
Greggs 38% (458)
Percy Ingle 38% (469)
Someone else 24% (294)
Total votes: 1221
EasyPolls
so its neck and neck but a lot of people dislike both, bit like democracy really innit
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/aug/17/store-wars-greggs-percy-ingle
a blatant and shameless ripoff of this very thread by Anna there

sufi

lala