woops

is not like other people
who amongst us has a mind? all i can see are people it took 30 years to read pynchon. i was force fed the stuff when you were wearing shorts

woops

is not like other people
remind me, how many of you have released 4 albums of electronic music instead of spilling words over the stuff as if it mattered to anyone who isnt an imbecile. thats right, NONE of you. have you ever mastered a foreign language, or learned to say anything non-idiotic in your own? NO you havent you colossal clod of dull, unambitious idiots

luka

not only cant we speak french, we're also all virgins, probably cos we can't speak french

woops

is not like other people
sexless, joyless wastrels whose idea of pleasure is "discourse", preferably on the topic of drill music

Reactions: sus

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
There was a brain drain when Luka chased the clever people away with a big stick

What happened to that clever guy who wrote poetry on here, the other clever poet guy? poetix?

woops

is not like other people
longtemps je me suis couché de bonne heure

thats further than you'll ever get into this masterpiece in your miserable, blinkered and cosseted existence

i was reading flaubert when you were working out how to switch the kettle on

luka

i know for a fact you've not read Proust! I've spent the last 5 years sitting next to you! every day! for 5 years! you said it's boring as fuck, why would you want to read that dreary old queen reminiscing about his mother for 5000 pages and i agreed with you.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
9bc08ef6-59c2-4cc0-b417-7498cf876400_text.gif