Good Tom hanks films

version

It's odd. He's this huge star, but I don't think there's a single film of his I'd go out of my way to watch or praise. There are a few decent ones, but nothing spectacular. The actor's equivalent of Ron Howard.

luka

bill murray and tom hanks are the diseased pedo heart of america, rotting in plain sight. and thats the truth.

catalog

It's odd. He's this huge star, but I don't think there's a single film of his I'd go out of my way to watch or praise. There are a few decent ones, but nothing spectacular. The actor's equivalent of Ron Howard.
Have you seen volunteers? It's pretty good. Not as good as I remember, granted, but still good.

catalog

bill murray and tom hanks are the diseased pedo heart of america, rotting in plain sight. and thats the truth.
They had lost in translation on in the plane but I couldn't get through it. Bill Murray awful apart from ghostbusters

catalog

I'm at the end of the burbs now, it's basically the same premise as Banshees of inisherin, 2 blokes and 1 gets fucked off with the other. It's a good trope to explore.

version

I'm at the end of the burbs now, it's basically the same premise as Banshees of inisherin, 2 blokes and 1 gets fucked off with the other. It's a good trope to explore.

What? No, it isn't. You've somehow missed the entire story.

catalog

What? No, it isn't. You've somehow missed the entire story.
No I understand the story, I'm just saying there's a subtext as well. That's why it's so good. It's about Tom hanks rejecting Ray.

It would be like if Corpsey suddenly woke up and realised he didn't need luke

catalog

Tom size more, another recent departure, very good actor. He's filling tins with the earth of the different countries he's visited