moshing

sufi

lala
can mosh energy be converted into any sort of religious or spriritual force, e.g if you do your circle mosh around a burning christian or something?

sufi

lala
Been caught up in pits at shows by Bad Brains and Circle Jerks. One was a blast, the other I thought I was gonna be trampled.
my mate returned proudly from a bad brains gig with 1/2 the singer's tshirt he said another mosher had it by the collar and they agreed to split it

DLaurent

We used to go to the Flapper and Firkin in Birmingham when underage. We'd go to the so called 'outdoor' aka off license and drink the few cans on the benches outside said pub. Years later it's still going AFAIK. Then when I got a girlfriend from Brighton, she told me she wanted to go out out. I text my mate and asked him where's good in Digbeth as all the old places have shut down. He told me this club or pub called Subside. You should have seen her face drop when we walked in and it was full of goths. All she wanted was a little dance.

martin

----
One was a blast, the other I thought I was gonna be trampled.
I tripped and hit the floor sideways at a Blaggers gig, but got pulled straight back up. Returned the favour at a Damned gig, but UK punks were always pretty good about not pogoing on each others' heads. Then again, having read the bloke from Agnostic Front's biog and the 'eyeball-squishing' incident...:confused:

Most mental gig for me was probably Shane MacGowan at the Kentish Town Forum, around '97? Almost lost a boot, and was swept around the entire dancefloor in human wave attacks. The venue was using those wide, squeezy plastic 'pint glasses' instead of the stiffer ones with reinforced middle bits, so every time there was a surge it looked like Orcas spouting lager, cider and stout.