Roses are red, violets are blue, Uber drivers deserve fair pay too

sufi

lala
Global delivery drivers strike today in case you wondered where your wfh junk food has got to

i heard that in brazil drivers already refuse to leave their bikes to go inside apartment blocks, to avoid the bike or contents getting nicked

I don't expect that anyone here has done that job?
But maybe give your lovely brazilian driver your support by going downstairs to pick up your food?
Have you ever you tipped your driver?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Did courier work aeons ago but specifically to go on the rob :/ . Incredible what can get bust or go missing (!) but this was before geotrackers and as long as your paper work tallied, the warehouse chiefs really didn’t care within a certain limit

Today? Zero hour contracts, your vehicle isn’t leased like a taxi so your transport is your wage line. I can’t think of many realms of employment which have been so readily compromised. Get sick? No pay. Want a short break? No paid leave. Your family have an issue you have to cover? Fuck you again

Never used Uber

mixed_biscuits