experiences of US states,

Ian Scuffling

I'm from Kentucky, same town as 0 actually. Perfect size town, but tough to get culturally plugged in. Also @other_life I don't know if you're talking about me owing you a text or somebody else and I also don't know how you guys know about my twitter, but respect for the sleuthing. Been taking a bit of an internet break for finals and then a vacation from which I just returned.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
the first pictue with the big mansion could also be the location of the last scene of a psychological thriller where suddenly the plot unfolds and the real killer is exposed, followed by a dramatic struggle for life and death and ultitmately ending with the victim surviving and sitting on the porch under one of those golden emergency blankets while the building is lit up by red and blue lights coming from all the police cars and paramedics.

other_life

bioconfused
i dont have the photomaterial yet but basically ive also experienced a different minnesota than that pictured as 'lake minnetonka', basically opposed to it

0bleak

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
worked with a few lads from Milwaukee and they all drank heavily, not the brewed up frat varietal either more Vodka all the way working across the eastern seaboard seasonally

as an aside, you do that dork foreigner trick assimilating noting different state number plates and their different characteristics, until they all sort of blur and you stop noticing or even looking

flights to/from the east coast all pass Cape Cod, so you can see the waters change from boiling greeny slate grey to Egyptian faience blues as you arc south, in the same way certain PA flights would take in Jersey shore’s long narrow plinth of almost insect-like lights trailing into the Atlantic haze