Grime Vocal CD

Dowee

easy

This is a mix I done last night aimed at people who dont have a grime cd in there collection. Feel free to download and play in your whips! Feedback Appreciated!

1. Meter - North Weezy (Freestyle) (Exclusive)
2. D Double E - Superdoop
3. SLK - Burning Hot
4. Statik - The Set
5. SLK - Hype Hype (Wonder Remix)
6. Wonder feat. Kano - What Have You Done
7. Shola Ama - With You
8. KT & Kano - Love Is Here To Stay
9. Skepta, Jammer, Stryder & Nio - I Just Wanna f*ck U
10. KT & Kano - Leave Me Alone
11. Lethal B - Uh Oh
12. Wiley - Doorway
13. Dizzee Rascal feat. Gods Gift - Hold Ya Mout
14. Kano - Nite Nite
15. DJ Garna feat. Jammer - Swordstyle (Vocal) (DVS Recordings)
16. Kray Twins - What We Do
17. Ruff Squad - Move 2 Dis
18. Roll Deep - Heat Up
19. Ruff Squad feat. Wiley - Together
20. Ruff Squad - It's Nuffin
21. Statik - Groupie
22. Wiley - Icepole Remix (Vocal)
23. Donaeo & Wiley - Change
24. Jammer - Merkle Man
25. Dogzilla - Hello
26. Roachee - All Day Long
27. Akala - Roll Wid Us (D'explicit Remix)
28. Essentials - Shut Down Shop
29. DJ Gomes feat. D Double E - Come Like (Exclusive)

RIGHT CLICK SAVE TARGET AS

redcrescent

Fucken hell, does this ROCK. :p

On my second listen now and I'm loving it even more than the first time round.
Great selection, great vibes and, as always, props to your mixing skills, Dowee, the flow is awesome.

Thanks, man, very appreciated.

D

droid

Aint listened yet, and this is no criticsm - but FWIW, chopping a mix into individual tracks means a little gap between each tune on most peoples MP3 players (plus more work for you)... I usually do a version for CD with the trackmarks in, and keep an uncut version for the Mp3 massive.

PeteUM

It's all grist
droid said:
Aint listened yet, and this is no criticsm - but FWIW, chopping a mix into individual tracks means a little gap between each tune on most peoples MP3 players (plus more work for you)... I usually do a version for CD with the trackmarks in, and keep an uncut version for the Mp3 massive.

Don't know if this helps anybody but I use an IRiver MP3 player and a mate of mine put some kind of operating system ting (I'm a bit of a phobe) on it called Rockbox that stops this from happening and also, incidentally, gives you a better view of your files by shrinking the text size.

matt b

Indexing all opinion
PeteUM said:
Don't know if this helps anybody but I use an IRiver MP3 player and a mate of mine put some kind of operating system ting (I'm a bit of a phobe) on it called Rockbox that stops this from happening and also, incidentally, gives you a better view of your files by shrinking the text size.

i don't think it completely allows gapless play due to the nature of mp3s- it just tries to simulate it.
i'm still unsure about rockbox, personally.

D

droid

I think we can all agree that its easier all round to leave the mixes uncut... I can get my Ipod to do it as well with a little jiggerypokery - but I reckon most people wouldnt/couldnt sort it themselves..

When will someone invent an Mp3 file format that allows timecodes (and tracknames) to be inserted and displayed by players without interrupting the mix eh?

Fuck the space programme and renewable energy - this is the kind of thing that we really need the boffins to be concentrating on. :D

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
maybe.. but now im working 40 - 50 hrs a week of horrible supermarket grind. . . and playing out here and there. . i'll get round to doing the thing again but you really found my dead zone so i have to think of something tricky to get out of it haha

D

droid

minikomi said:
maybe.. but now im working 40 - 50 hrs a week of horrible supermarket grind. . . and playing out here and there. . i'll get round to doing the thing again but you really found my dead zone so i have to think of something tricky to get out of it haha

Maybe!??? Thats outrageous! We can still chat even if things havent worked out quite as planned. :p

Pop-in over at 'you know where' and let me know what ya wanna do. I saw that your heading to japan in a couple of months and assumed that would have an effect...

But hey - these things take as long as they take... you cant really rush them - specially when im involved! :)

Dowee

safe for the feedback people.

ill upload an uncut version later on tonight when i get home.

if anyone would like a copy on cd pm me, and fao all those who pm'd me your addresses for a copy of my december instrumental mix they will be sent out in about a week sorry for the delay

respect

don_quixote

Trent End
heh, i was always skeptical about lethal b, i never really knew his stuff, so i was incredibly weary, but that track is fantastic!

will rush out and buy his album immediately