WOOFAH issue 3 is OUT NOW

john eden

male pale and stale
woofah3_cover300.jpg

New issue of the world's best independently produced reggae/grime/dubstep magazine.

Available now from http://www.woofahmag.com

Available soon from your favourite stockists (see site for details)

Contents this issue:

The Bomb Squad - exclusive interview with Hank and Keith Shoklee
Flowdan - the lowdown from the Roll Deep MC and collaborator with The Bug
Dusk and Blackdown - navigating the bass cultures of London
Twilight Circus - dubbing from the Netherlands to Jamaica
Soulja - Rinse FM and FWD stalwart Sarah
An extensive history of UK Dub, including a top 30 essential tracks with comments from the artists and producers
2562 - next level dubstep
Bellevue - an investigation into the notorious Kingston mental hospital and its links with reggae
Badman Commandments
Reviews
And much much more.

60 pages, perfect bound.

NO adverts!
NO rehashed press-releases!
NO pdfs or downloads - printed version only!

[NB: Copies have already been sent to contributors]

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

Good reading...turning into a wicked series.:cool:

The restaurant in the interview with Souljah is Bread and Wine btw not Food and Wine.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
it really is a fantastic magazine! big up John for organising it (farewell, enjoy your retirement!) and to droid for making it look so good!

matt b

Indexing all opinion
it really is a fantastic magazine! big up John for organising it (farewell, enjoy your retirement!) and to droid for making it look so good!

yep, got mine saturday morning (service!), spent about an hour having a skim read- the best issue yet, i reckon.

looking forward to a more in-depth peruse when i get time- there's a whole lotta words :)

a great legacy to leave john.

respect to everyone else involved

mos dan

fact music
wooooooooooooo! big up john each and every. the ladies at the post office are going to miss you!

john eden

male pale and stale
It's in the post Mr Slackk!

I think the ladies in the post office will be receiving my charms for a while to come ;)

Now available in Soul Jazz, Rough Trade East, Sister Ray, Housmans, Honest Jons...

Dub Vendor mailorder and others soon.

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Hell yeah. Should be with them by the end of the week (ish).

Woofah poster-boy Matt B will be dropping them off.

I will be getting all glammed up to drop them off on the very day they arrive with me.

Mwah, Mwah.

jenks

thread death
Mine arrived yesterday. Lovely piece of work.

I'm thinking of compiling all three installments of the badman commandments and printing them out and displaying them in my class! Might shut up the wannabe badmen in Year 11!

Client Eastwood

should be in tribe this afternoon (5.00pm, to be exact!), if i have time to drop them off.

nice one matt. look forward to getting my hands on. dont know why but i keep thinking one of the badman commandments is going to be 'badman nuh wear skinny jean' or 'badman nuh wear ugg boot' haha. most of seen it on dissensus somewhere.

Great read, again. I second the idea of doing something with these badman commandments, god knows what though.

nomos

Administrator
I've been away, stranded in the hinterland by flight-canceling blizzards. Came home last night to a piping hot Woofah in my mailbox. Looks fantastic! Good job everyone! :D