Dissensus Drinks: Hackney 23rd Feb

Are you up for it, or what?

• Total voters

john eden

male pale and stale
OK who is up for this and does anyone have any thoughts on venue.

Personally I would favour the Daniel Defoe on Stoke Newington Church Street.

Non-Hackney people are welcome but I doin't think they should have a say in the venue. (I.e. I don't think we should all meet up near Old Street Tube just because it's easier to get to from kent or something).

mos dan

fact music
i just asked a girl out on a first date for that day, so if i'm at the daniel defoe, you must all buy me a commiseratory drink

john eden

male pale and stale
i just asked a girl out on a first date for that day, so if i'm at the daniel defoe, you must all buy me a commiseratory drink

Well this is certainly better than your last excuse Dan, but you have some way until you reach the heady levels of mistersloane. :D

Good luck with it all anyhoo.

STN

sou'wester

Bring her along. Nothing impresses like meeting a load of other nerds from the internet. She'll be putty in your hands.

mos dan

fact music
Bring her along. Nothing impresses like meeting a load of other nerds from the internet. She'll be putty in your hands.

haha. well, she does live in stokey....

no.

no. that would be literally the worst idea in the world. (no offence obv hehe)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
haha. well, she does live in stokey....

no.

no. that would be literally the worst idea in the world. (no offence obv hehe)

Well yeah, I'll be there - and I taught Chuck Norris how to pull. Best take her somewhere else.

mos dan

fact music
date rearranged for friday. which is a friday! which is good. so i can come to this! literally everybody wins. mostly you lot, of course :cool: