Dissensus Drinks: Hackney 23rd Feb

Are you up for it, or what?

• Total voters

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
yeah, i've a second date on Thursday, which is fine but Friday dates are the proverbial shiz. "Come on one more drink. You literally have no excuses. Oh. Saturday morning yoga."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I have to admit, I was wondering why John had picked a Tuesday. But then, I guess it would have to be Thee Twenty-Third, wouldn't it? ;)

STN

sou'wester
Assuming your date is John's mum I'd recommend two meals for a fiver at the wetherspoons and plenty of cheeky vimto.

and so on and so on...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
OK, for those of us (ie me) who have never met any of you (ie you) before, how will recognition be made? Have been to the Defoe before once, but can't remember if it is cavernous or not. Will everyone be wearing 'D' caps, or referring to each other as Brother?

DannyL

Wild Horses
OK, for those of us (ie me) who have never met any of you (ie you) before, how will recognition be made? Have been to the Defoe before once, but can't remember if it is cavernous or not. Will everyone be wearing 'D' caps, or referring to each other as Brother?

Believe me - it will be obvious. Painfully so.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Don't worry, I'll be wearing my favourite curry-stained XXXL "HELLO, I'M FROM THE INTERNET! LOL!!!" T-shirt.

Edit: in other words, what Dan said.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Maybe look out for a big pile of Woofah magazines, that's how I spotted them before. It's good if you see them before they see you 'cause if you decide you don't like the look of them you can just slope off into the night with no-one any the wiser.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Don't worry, I'll be wearing my favourite curry-stained XXXL "HELLO, I'M FROM THE INTERNET! LOL!!! T-shirt.

Hey, I thought I was going to be the only one wearing one of those.

I'm looking forward to painful obviousness - excellent. yes, I think Woofah may be a giveaway too...

Slothrop

Tight but Polite

Slavoj Zizek masks?