rubberdingyrapids

Cl9cs11WEAUH4ed.jpg:large

could be laying on the doom too thick (i know people say they dont like to be the bringer of bad news, but actually... i think quite a lot of people do), idk.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Wow. Some of these Labour MPs plotting the anti-Corbyn coup seem not to realise that they work for the public, and that no-one gives a shit if they're 'angry' about Corbyn. The arrogance is breathtaking.

The Labour Party needs to be consigned to irrelevance if this coup goes ahead. And I think it will be. Mass defection to something new, and damn the scaremongering about it benefiting the Tories. What benefits the Tories is having a fifth column inside the Labour Party.

Last edited:

droid

Did thousand of people really come out on a Monday night during an England match to rally for Corbyn?

Blairites in for kicking when Chilcot comes out next week.

droid

Financial outlook is bleak indeed. 3tn wiped off shares in biggest 2 day crash in history. Bank of England giving 3bn to banks for 'liquidity', 6bn in the last week (this is a bad sign).

I guess the one positive about a catastrophic spiral into recession rather than a slow descent is that it may give impetus for some positive political movement

rubberdingyrapids

never mind MPs, labour supporters right now seem to have no concept of there being a bigger picture to consider right now. they seem so angry with corybn they cant think of anything else (obv not thinking of those at the rally yesterday).

only saw short clips of corybn in the commons and at the rally, so i dont know what else was addressed, but it just seemed to be about things like unity, racism, and irresponsible political campaigns. all of which i can get behind, but idk if that will win over who they need to (though starting to wonder maybe there just is no winning ukippers over, without actually being ukip).

but i would still rather corbyn than anyone else. england has been veering to the right for the last decade or so, the thought of it swinging even further is not really something i want to see.

craner

Beast of Burden
I guess the one positive about a catastrophic spiral into recession rather than a slow descent

Could you at least try not to sound like you're enjoying this so much?

droid

It would also be nice to think that this disaster will lock all the scum back in their box again for another 30 years, but given the impending hardship on the way I think the opposite will probably happen - especially since the only way to beat the Tories is to offer voters a clear and distinct social democratic alternative - an option seemingly being purged as we speak.

droid

This is the scum who should be in charge of Labour?

Screenshot-57.png

On the face of it, the old gentleman has a message on a T shirt which, while we might understand it is calling for the deselection of Blairite MPs, uses intemperate language which can be interpreted as an incitement to violence.

But look again at that photo. The body language of everybody involved is somewhat strange.

That is because the lady on the right is Anna Phillips, full time employee of the Blairite pressure group Progress.

While the gentleman on the left is Lewis Parker, a professional “creative strategist and social media Guru”. Now if you wanted someone to think up a stunt like this and then get millions of people on social media to see it via J K Rowling etc, ask yourself this question. Of all the thousands of professions in this world, which profession is the precise profession whose major task is to invent and set up stunts like this one? Why, a “social media professional”. Is it not an amazing coincidence that one just happened to be going past, as Ms Anna Phillips has explained it, on the way to the pub?

And this only the day after every mainstream media outlet ran as headline news that Jeremy Corbyn was heckled at the Pride rally by a man who happened to see him, who amazingly happened to be another professional PR man, Tom Mauchline, who happens to work for the Blair/Alastair Campbell PR firm Portland Communications.

I really do find myself astonished by the sheer amount of happenstance in life. Of course it cannot possibly be more than happenstance. Otherwise it might be characterised as conspiracy theory.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/06/another-media-setup/

craner

Beast of Burden
Yeah, but Luke is a famous economist, though.

Droid's Progress "conspiracy" is on its face absurd. Craig Murray as source? Seriously?