Can you speak German well?

Woebot

Hello! Guten Tag!

In a couple of weeks I'm going to need to get a big chunk of audio translated from the German to English. Could be as much as 6 hours of a lecture! :mad:

Can you, or someone you know translate it? Will be able to pay some money. Not MASSES - but enough for it not seem like I am taking the mick - and probably a little more.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
If you still need someone - can't promise anything whatsoever, but a friend's girlfriend is German and works in translation. I'll ask him to ask her, and PM you...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
It took me a little while, but I have got someone who would be willing to translate the audio lecture. It'll be either my friend's partner, or her friend. I'll send an email of introduction tomorrow, using the hollowearth address

(I tried to send you a private msg but it didn't work, hence copying and pasting here....)

Woebot

It took me a little while, but I have got someone who would be willing to translate the audio lecture. It'll be either my friend's partner, or her friend. I'll send an email of introduction tomorrow, using the hollowearth address

(I tried to send you a private msg but it didn't work, hence copying and pasting here....)

thanks very much baboon2004. much appreciated. i got the interview i needed translated now though. HOWEVER i do have a recording of the whole conference speech in german. i think it's probably beyond the realms of possibility to get that translated (hours long) but i suppose there's no harm in asking...

thanks again for your efforts.