Where have the UFOs gone?

they're invisible because they are in such a highly quantized state that they have surpassed the visible light spectrum

however NASA has cameras that can see into the near UV spectrum and they show up plain as day on their cameras

this highly energetic state doubles as cloaking device but the primary function would be the ability to travel at high speeds without the problem of mass due to the mass being so highly energized it loses not only visual detection but mass too

What are you talking about? So a UV light bulb becomes lighter when it is switched on?

Absolute nonsense, Marshall.

P

Parson

What are you talking about? So a UV light bulb becomes lighter when it is switched on?

Absolute nonsense, Marshall.

uv light is invisible

the only reason you see a light is because its colored to look purplish

you aren't making any sense

P

Parson

oh you meant lighter as in mass.

there's a difference between emitting uv light and mass being energized to the point that it loses mass.

i watched a 3 hour dvd about the theoretical science behind it all and it is fascinating if you can stand the embarrassingly low production values

Evidence: The Case for NASA UFOs
B0002Y0HVG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1132966814_.jpg

i have a 1.5 gig avi vhs rip of this

P

Parson

basically what is explained over 3 hours is how with enough energy, matter can exist in a highly quantumized state that doesn't have any mass.

if you look at the ufo videos of these fuckers zipping around they are doing maneuvers that would crush anything with mass.

anything with any amount of mass would also destroy itself if it approached light speed.

anyway, the reason it would be impossible is the tremendous amount of energy that would be required to attain this highly quantumized state. once there, it wouldnt require much to actually propel a craft.

what these guys are suggesting is that these ufos are powered by tiny black holes at their core.

the illustration on the front is depicting a "galaxy clock" which shows how black holes bend time, space, light, whatever into a spiral, as can be seen at the core of a galaxy, and is seen in the patterns flickering on the ufos that turn up on the NASA cams.

also the dropa stones had spirals, crop circles, etc.

lots of really cool information in vid tho

the most fascinating bits to me are:
when the ufos SWARM (literally by the hundreds) a NASA experiment that was trying to draw energy from the earth's ionosphere, and it overloads and shuts off, followed by the swarm. CRAZY shit. all recorded by NASA

when a formation is seen developing over earth, where several UFOs form a huge ring, and then a final one descends down in a clear 3-d projection from space to earth, finds its position in the center, and the whole formation LIGHTS UP super bright.

check out the video

Last edited:
P

Parson

also there are countless reports of people who have had close encounters experiencing massive damage to their retinas

its not pointed out in the video but it certainly supports the highly quantumized state theory

Last edited:
basically what is explained over 3 hours is how with enough energy, matter can exist in a highly quantized state that doesn't have any mass.

Your definition of quantized and that used by physicists appear to diverge in all sorts of interesting ways.

I have seen all those videos of 'formations' and 'storms' by the way. Just space fluff, dude.

Last edited:
P

Parson

this "space fluff" is recognized by NASA

they call these objects that are penetrating earth's atmosphere at a rate of thousands per day "house sized comets"

nasa recognizes them

what they can't explain is how they fly in formation, change trajectory, and escape earth's atmosphere.

they are also completely invisible on infrared

P

Parson

i'm a very skeptical person btw. i am always encouraging my friends to read carl sagan books.

this video freaked me out. just watch it.

P

Parson

anything with any kind of detectable heat would show up on infrared

any kind of comet entering the atmosphere would show up on a regular camera, and certainly infrared
it would be a lightshow

they also don't change direction and certainly don't escape gravity and fly in formation

P

Parson

he's not narrator he just as a tacked on intro at the front where he adds his two cents about how aliens are gonna save the planet

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
Some of the objects filmed in the last few years make me think this is a subject more people should to be taking seriously. I don't see it happening though.

The NASA tapes show objects which seem to move intelligently, suggesting they are not comets, space fluff or ice crystals. Like this one which banks sharply recorded by NASA STS 114:

Even more unexplainable is the footage the Mexican Air Force released in 2004. They tracked 11 objects with heat sensitive cameras, radar and all sorts of other technical wizardry pokery, and held a press conference announcing that these things were indeed UFOs. The Russians, French and Iranians have all acknowledged they have UFOs in their airspace too. You can see the Mexican UFOs here:

The US response, to some of the most skilled pilots in the Mexican Air Force videotaping these objects out at sea, recorded flying at speed with incredibly sophisticated cameras was, the Mexicans were mistakenly filming 'swamp gas.'

Only in the field of UFO research can people get away with debunking such things as space fluff and swamp gas, without any proof. Because there are so many crackpots making claims about UFOs, really interesting credible evidence doesn't stand a chance of being taken seriously.

If these objects filmed by NASA STS 75 were comets, ice particles or indeed space fluff, we should be worried. Because some of these things, measured against the 12 mile long tether they were filmed passing behind, were approximately 3 miles wide:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6824781342026209092&q=nasa+ufo+sts+75

As far as I know no one has been able to come up with any explanation as to what these huge pulsing objects were. Probably just swamp gas though. Not to worry.

But by far and away the most interesting thing in this field is the Disclosure Project. I tried to get some discussion going on it here:

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=4946

I'll say it again here though. Why would this group of 400 astronauts, ex military, CIA, NASA and Lockheed Martin types say all this stuff apout UFOs and surpressed technology if they didn't believe it? That's the kind of thing that ruins careers. I have no explanation for any of the weird things seen in our skies, an I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories and am totally ready to accept a good explanation. But I for one believe these guys at the Disclosure Project believe they are telling the truth.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=disclosure+project&so=0

mms

sometimes
Some of the objects filmed in the last few years make me think this is a subject more people should to be taking seriously. I don't see it happening though.

The NASA tapes show objects which seem to move intelligently, suggesting they are not comets, space fluff or ice crystals. Like this one which banks sharply recorded by NASA STS 114:

Even more unexplainable is the footage the Mexican Air Force released in 2004. They tracked 11 objects with heat sensitive cameras, radar and all sorts of other technical wizardry pokery, and held a press conference announcing that these things were indeed UFOs. The Russians, French and Iranians have all acknowledged they have UFOs in their airspace too. You can see the Mexican UFOs here:

The US response, to some of the most skilled pilots in the Mexican Air Force videotaping these objects out at sea, recorded flying at speed with incredibly sophisticated cameras was, the Mexicans were mistakenly filming 'swamp gas.'

Only in the field of UFO research can people get away with debunking such things as space fluff and swamp gas, without any proof. Because there are so many crackpots making claims about UFOs, really interesting credible evidence doesn't stand a chance of being taken seriously.

If these objects filmed by NASA STS 75 were comets, ice particles or indeed space fluff, we should be worried. Because some of these things, measured against the 12 mile long tether they were filmed passing behind, were approximately 3 miles wide:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6824781342026209092&q=nasa+ufo+sts+75

As far as I know no one has been able to come up with any explanation as to what these huge pulsing objects were. Probably just swamp gas though. Not to worry.

But by far and away the most interesting thing in this field is the Disclosure Project. I tried to get some discussion going on it here:

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=4946

I'll say it again here though. Why would this group of 400 astronauts, ex military, CIA, NASA and Lockheed Martin types say all this stuff apout UFOs and surpressed technology if they didn't believe it? That's the kind of thing that ruins careers. I have no explanation for any of the weird things seen in our skies, an I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories and am totally ready to accept a good explanation. But I for one believe these guys at the Disclosure Project believe they are telling the truth.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=disclosure+project&so=0

There is some theory about flashing lights and so called 'earth lights' and yes it has boiled down to things such as energies built up by tectonic strain without an actual earthquake, alot of ufo sightings have shown to be in or around the times of tectonic activity. Other sightings have shown to have quantum-like qualities, so they look like they are reacting to human view or behaving oddly, when they are perhaps just collapsing, or macro quantal events.

The problem with ufo groups and research etc is as you have pointed out, no one is willing to take it seriously, and there are so many groups and communities out there who agree and disagree, but nothing official etc to be said.
There is so much chat of information and disinformation etc, famous conspiracy theorist and writer of 'behold a pale horse' william cooper came out later and said that the stuff he was fed on ufo's was disinformation etc.. bt then he gave some credence to the protocols of elders of sion and all that shit.

I imagine alot of these so called ufo groups, like any undergrond organisation have one member and his dog too, and are hard to keep track of due to their clandestine nature, much like another topic on the list of disclosure project people, free energy.
Most of the people who have ever claimed to have the key to free energy have kept it under wraps, or are simply lying, do you remember the strange story of the free energy cult in switzerland, all this is a shame and i agree the disclosure project seems like an interesting development in one way.

Last edited:

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
Ah yes, Methernitha in the town of Linden, Switzerland. Exactly the type of nutjobs who provide great straw men to knock over, as is Mr Cooper. I found a copy of that book - he was claerly not a well guy. I loved the cover though!

This is what it comes down to really. UFOs are always going to attract allsorts of people, and so they are always going to be discredited, until one lands on the White House lawn as somone put it earlier in this thread.

mms

sometimes
Ah yes, Methernitha in the town of Linden, Switzerland. Exactly the type of nutjobs who provide great straw men to knock over, as is Mr Cooper. I found a copy of that book - he was claerly not a well guy. I loved the cover though!

This is what it comes down to really. UFOs are always going to attract allsorts of people, and so they are always going to be discredited, until one lands on the White House lawn as somone put it earlier in this thread.

yes it's impossible to read but then now he's seen as a hero of a certain type of 'true american' read conspiratorial gun nut, because of the way he died, the dude was a long time radio broadcaster etc as well.
sometimes the nutjobs are as interesting a part of the story as the actual story though, what drives and motivates that sort of behavour.

without trying to discredit the genuine research and interest people have in the phenomenon. Like anything else, someone finds a way to make money out of the things people must believe in and like alot of these things, people work out ways to make alot of cash out of them by doing not really very much.:)