e/y

oh ffs

(actually, I think Fabiansky is often unfairly criticised while Chez is forgiven for the same stuff)

...but ffs

nomos

Administrator
It's true. For him, actually, I hope he has a fantastic game since it's likely his last at AFC. If he hadn't gotten injured just as he was breaking in, he might be in a different spot right now.

But yeah... :rolleyes:

e/y

57be3d4d645bdf373ae4fd877ad35178-646045693.jpg

crackerjack

I turned off with 10 minutes to go – I'm doing some work it was distracting me from, and I really couldn't bear the thought of City flunking again, especially not in Utd's favour.

nomos

Administrator
I guess Piers Morgan owes Nasri £10k :rolleyes:

As pointed out by somebody on twitter, 2 of Wenger's "panic buys" kept Arsenal in it today (and it sounds like they were two cool heads in a panicky bunch). I'd like to see Benayoun stay.

I was really hoping Bolton would stay up. Fingers crossed for Blackpool now.

Barton went the Full Begbie today.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
"To all those nuggets who've been tweeting about relegation all season.......u were wrong."

Surely he should just shut up at this stage?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think I might put some money on Bayern. I hope Chelsea win though to be honest, I can't really justify it but I always support English sides in the Champions League - just as I'll support England in the Euros despite the fact the only exciting thing about the team selection being the fact that they are taking the racist and leaving the guy whose brother he abused. Downing for fucks sake! What eventuality will require the services of a winger who can't score or assist in the scoring of a goal? "Oooh, we're one nil down with only ten minutes to go, get Downing on he's due a goal!" - he's played thirty odd games, he should have got at least an assist just by luck. A monkey could do better.