don_quixote

Trent End
quick question; what's that new funkystepz tune called? the one with the REALLY cheesy synth stabs at the start before the fa fa fa fa...

gumdrops

woodblock = foundational uk GARAGE sound ;)

i fucking love i feel.
for my money, this is the new in the morning.
best vocal track around for a long time.
this track and get low cant be released on 12" soon enough (though from the looks of it, they might not get pressed at all lol)

Last edited:

Tim F

quick question; what's that new funkystepz tune called? the one with the REALLY cheesy synth stabs at the start before the fa fa fa fa...

Um, this isn't really narrowing it down? More information?

Re "I Feel", yeah amazing tune. People who want an almost-full high quality version should get the Ministry of Sound UK Funky comp from last year, it's the last track on the Supa D and if you just listen to the track by itself it's basically a radio edit.

Tim F

You mean the one before "Lovers"? Don't know that one! But with the piano bit it might be a refix of "Locomoca".

continuum

smugpolice
new DJ Wonder house track via his Soundcloud page:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ory

warp drive
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

feeling the drumz on this. that synth is a bit annoying though.