Telepathy

rob_giri

Mr Tea:

Fair enough, I don't know anything about the link you've posted and don't know enough really about quantum mechanics and the like to talk about it from a confident place of authority - rather, I like talking about it in relationship to esoteric matters because it aids in keeping a more realistic and critical mind and certainly, the sense you get from reading this stuff greatly verifies the experiences. It is a feeling. I agree that the pseudoscience is a sham, and find it irritating in the extreme the jerks who think that any of the QM stuff can 'prove' anything like this.

In any case - I don't particularly need science to 'prove' or 'disprove' these things - as I rely on the authority of my direct experience, which I believe is the final source of authority.

Mistersloane:
"I think I just got bored actually, which coincided with me starting to make my own work, which I found changed my brain and made me much more aware than reading someone's elses thoughts on their own brain."

Brilliant. You shouldn't have it any other way

mixed_biscuits

17 coin tosses, correct predictions by brother before the coin landed: 9/17
17 coin tosses, correct predictions by brother after the coin landed; coin hidden to me: 9/17
17 coin tosses, correct predictions by brother after the coin landed; coin visible to me: 15/17

Chance of 15 or more correct guesses: 0.1%; *fanfare* telepathy exists :cool:

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Short experiment with my brother today (sadly not requiring any invasive procedures):

17 coin tosses, correct predictions by brother before the coin landed: 9/17
17 coin tosses, correct predictions by brother after the coin landed; coin hidden to me: 9/17
17 coin tosses, correct predictions by brother after the coin landed; coin visible to me: 15/17

Chance of 15 or more correct guesses: 0.1%; *fanfare* telepathy exists :cool:

Chuckle.

All you'd have to do is guess right once and that'd be enough proof for some people.