Classic grime on youtube

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
Awful lot of pathos in listening to this nowadays:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pied Piper is probably my favourite grime beat ever, so cold but so emotive.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
^^ i distribute fruit pastilles/just like rowntree

genius. what the fuck are you talking about though, wiley? :D

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is still my fave bit of grime footage...there'll be re-enactments of this in 300 years time.
..so many good moments, wiley as master of ceremonies, dizzee as boy in corner, effervescent titch, crotch-holding sharkey, boxing robed d double getting all the love in the room, tiny tinch, karnage mixing in ho, demon, gift fury and then some handbags at the end recalling the Mean Streets pool hall scene 'i'm not a mook'

fuckin brilliant - thanks for posting, have only ever seen the argument at the end before. d double is a badman...

edit: i still can't hear the line that provokes the argument though...

Thanks to this thread, shall be listening to grime all weekend....forgot how much I loved it. Looking for Dogzilla - Side of the Story, but can't find it on youtube...bad tune, anyways

Last edited:

sjc

not sure if instrumentals are allowed in this thread but i was going to post i luv pulse x but couldnt find it on youtube.

benjybars

village elder.
fuckin hell Scorcher had BARS FOR DAYS!!

shame he flopped so hard..

bruno

est malade

the dvd is called conflict, for those interested in tracking it down, it's awesome. this d double gif is from that session.

dee.gif

nochexxx

harco pronting
the dvd is called conflict, for those interested in tracking it down, it's awesome. this d double gif is from that session.

dee.gif

great video, like to see the dvd in full. what's with the beef bit at the end and what was the word that started it? sounded like mook or moof to me.

oops i see this has already been discussed up thread, soz.

nochexxx

harco pronting
this is still my fave bit of grime footage...there'll be re-enactments of this in 300 years time.
..so many good moments, wiley as master of ceremonies, dizzee as boy in corner, effervescent titch, crotch-holding sharkey, boxing robed d double getting all the love in the room, tiny tinch, karnage mixing in ho, demon, gift fury and then some handbags at the end recalling the Mean Streets pool hall scene 'i'm not a mook'

haha i'm glad i didn't read this before i watched the footage. nicely said. :)

Amicose

I use the conflict DVD clips on youtube whenever I have to explain grime to novitiates. Anyone know where to pick up a copy of the acual DVD / get a full DVD download?

Classic from the RSMD:

benjybars

village elder.
yeah why not...

benjybars

village elder.
pretty rare dizzee tune

beat is TUFF!

benjybars

village elder.
kano had such a bigboy flow...

luka

MAXWELL D AGAIN!
SERIOUS SERIOUS!
DONT LET ME GET SERIOUS!
IN ME PLAISTOW MANSION