Knowledge Mag. Essential Dubstep Tracks Of The Decade

zhao

there are no accidents
anyone who paid cursory attention and followed the music in they peripheral vision coulda made this no brainer list of obvious tunes while in a coma.

who gives a shit this this for some clueless cave livin bitch in idaho.

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
anyone who paid cursory attention and followed the music in they peripheral vision coulda made this no brainer list of obvious tunes while in a coma.

I like this post, but I liked it more when I thought it said "cave bitch".

tyranny

It's a thousand times better than their list of the best DnB tunes of the decade...

tom lea

i dont really like the list.

personally i'd have vansan over girder. gully over holly. how is spongebob dubstep's pulse x?

i'd expand more, but im shattered.

Kuma

The Konspirator
Debatable at best, but at this stage, I've seen so many best of decade lists, I want to start cutting off peoples fingers.

Enforcers, girder and ploder are total WTF moments.

I'd love a better explanation as to what makes Spongebob this genres Pulse X.

While I love Chainba, it's no 10 Dread Commandments.

Last edited:

gumdrops

yeah lists like this are generally just impossible really, esp if there can only be 20 records for what, 6 or seven years worth of records? a grime list like this wouldnt even be worth starting. tho saying that, chainba, enforcers and girder especially are all sick, even if say, neverland or channel 2/circulate would have been more 'anthemic' picks.

Last edited: