20 best reggae 45s of the noughties

john eden

male pale and stale
Luka - check the heatwave website for mixes, Gabriel said they were going to do a radio show covering the last decade which would be wicked.

Phil - yeah there were only a few of the vol1s done I think, mainly for people on the uk-dance list. Good times - I'm going to have to excavate those early mixes soon and get them online...

luka

theres nothing on the heatwave site that fits the bill but i'll look out for the best of the decade show.

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
Hi Luka,
i have just finished a new dancehall mix of stuff from the last six months or so which you hopefully will enjoy judging on your youtube links. It has a thread over here (i got a bit over excited so its 67 tracks long). http://dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=10353

Think the heatwave should definitely have lots that you will enjoy, they have battered all of the tunes you pointed out - try the recordings of their rinse shows.

Hope you like the mix if you get a chance to listen.

luka

actually i was listening to that mic last night and i enjoyed it thank you despite an arguably over-zealous application of the air horn effect!