Teeth – Take A Stand Overhead [forthcoming 502 Recordings]
Dark Sky – Reflex [Pictures Music]
Jay Weed – On The Nile [Grizzly]
Late – Fool (dub)

http://www.sonicrouter.com/2011/06/sr-mix-90-teeth-502noppa/

Big fan of TEETH. Great mix.

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
OT, but discussions about vanity and fakeness really only seem to come up in relation to female artists. i'm thinking also of comments elsewhere on this board about the inanity of cooly g. she might be inane, i don't really know i've not spoken to her, but I've never heard too many assertions or questions about the inanity/vanity or otherwise of - for pure example - alex bok bok. it's a minor point, i think, but one worth making.

looooooool accusations of sexism fly, alex bokbok takes a hit and everyone hopes to dear god that their poster boy sends his support to the strikers on twitter (he hasn't).

let's keep this going - JR has a random thought to throw out there.

IT"S ALL BURIAL"S FAULT

Leo

i'm thinking also of comments elsewhere on this board about the inanity of cooly g.

i don't remember this, can you link to the post(s)? i think she's pretty cool/good, have most of the "dub organizer" cds and always liked her take on the sound. be curious to know what issues people have.

luka

juan there's too much resentment in your trolling game. it could be improved a lot. i could teach you but im not sure youre really worthy.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
To put it in trolling terms, I think the problem is that intrinsically, "u mad". Which is a huge impediment to high-level achievement in the field. A certain detachment is required, personal opinions can't come into it. It's very zen really.

highhhness

one does
i don't remember this, can you link to the post(s)? i think she's pretty cool/good, have most of the "dub organizer" cds and always liked her take on the sound. be curious to know what issues people have.

i am a search muppet, and it's not overly important - she's probably got equally as much mileage out of being female, at least in some circles, and i don't think anyone had any issues as such.

that teeth mix makes me want to move to helsinki.

joe.dfx

who knows...
BUFFALO!

lol

that reminds of when the DSF didn't just piss me off and was actually funny/entertaining to read : (