Music is bad

connect_icut

facepalm.jpg

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
The antiquated internet meme commission just called. Apparently there's a Delorean waiting outside to take you all back to 2006.

Leo

when i was a teenager, my mum once said "why are you wasting more money on music? you already have records."

i think she was right.

Last edited:

connect_icut

Don't facepalm my facepalm! Music is over but dicking around on the Internet will live forever. Or at least until they close down the Internet on account of its massive carbon footprint.

muser

I wouldn't worry to much musics not going to last forever. It will eventually evolve into something different, they'll probably call it brostep or something.. and the only way to experience it will be in a solitary 1 x 2m metal box with fine carbon rods that move back and forth into you're pupils. Most people will have no idea what music was by then and will never know how unfortunate we all were.

connect_icut

How do I know music is over? The iPhone! Remember when MTV stopped showing music videos and just switched to reality shows? It's like that. The iPhone is basically just an iPod that isn't primarily concerned with playing music. Pretty soon, you won't even be able to listen to music on an iPod Touch. Pretty soon you'll start hearing people say: "Music? Is that like a ringtone?"

And ringtones... are bad.

I think I may have lost the plot a bit here.

zhao

there are no accidents
How do I know music is over? The iPhone! Remember when MTV stopped showing music videos and just switched to reality shows? It's like that. The iPhone is basically just an iPod that isn't primarily concerned with playing music. Pretty soon, you won't even be able to listen to music on an iPod Touch. Pretty soon you'll start hearing people say: "Music? Is that like a ringtone?"

And ringtones... are bad.

I think I may have lost the plot a bit here.

what ever insanity and inanity happens in babylon, when it burns, and after having been reduced to ashes, the street musicians of Djemaa el Fna will still be jamming 24/7/365, every day and from dusk to dawn.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Music is bad.