Chris Weingarten slams blogs for myriad of journalistic sins

zhao

there are no accidents
Ah, so now 'trolling' is writing one slightly negative and dismissive comment on a message board where you've contributed tons of very lengthy, in-depth posts on hundreds of topics.

so i made fun of something someone said: "mind: blown".

and mms comes in guns blazing: "you are a troll and you have nothing to say."

what's wrong with you marcus? seriously?

zhao

there are no accidents
you are the one who started being agressive toward me, little boy.

and please do send me more hate mail on face book, it is at once shocking and humorous that someone can be this petty and immature over a non-issue like this thread.

you are choosing your battles very well, Marcus Scott, and taking the things in life which needs to be taken seriously, seriously.

you are a winner. keep winning.

mms

sometimes
you are the one who started being agressive toward me, little boy.

and please do send me more hate mail on face book, it is at once shocking and humorous that someone can be this petty and immature over a non-issue like this thread.

you are choosing your battles very well, Marcus Scott, and taking the things in life which needs to be taken seriously, seriously.

you are a winner. keep winning.

i emailed you privately to try and sort this out, i asked you a question, i didn't send you any hate mail. I've always tried to sort things out, and i woud; think you were grown up to try and sort it out too, again if this sort of thread doesn't interest you get off it and don't try and bait me and get the fuck off it. You couldn't so.... i thought it was pretty funny, really more of a sigh than anything else - anyway you can delete it... I've tried to be civil with you but i can't be bothered really.

it seems you have more at stake, when basically i'd just like you to stop disrupting an interesting topic and stop trying to bait me with nonsense about how i work at warp and i edit my responses, and this moral bullshit about life and seriousness, all i want you to do is fuck off outta this topic anyway i'm deleting all my responses. lol

anyway not got time for this - if i wanted to deal with this nonsense i'd work in childcare.

I've deleted all my posts on this topic - i don't care or want a part of it, its an actually interesiting topic for once, and it's interesting that you and mother teresa wanted to piss all over it, but alas thats this board nowdays.

Last edited: