Timbaland

alo

On the video from youtube (that has been taken down now) where Tim & Jay Z are in the studio,

Its funny to see such big names in a studio having that kind of tense moment that every band/group has where somebody plays some new material, and nobody's quite sure how to play it. :)

craner

Beast of Burden
Well, fair play, you've made a very good start then. Keep writing, you will get better by being bold, and not giving a shit what we, or anyone else, says. I say you overwrite, but that is better than being timid. You write well. But your subject is boring.

alex

Do not read this.
The other good Timbo beat on that clip is Brandy - Come As You Are.

Which, now I think about it, sounds more like your description of it being like Indian Flute.

Gonna try this one when I get home, thanks very much :)

luka

taylor parkes is a talentess hack. dont listen to that reccomendation. its universtiy magazine stuff.

while we are on this topic, could somebody ID a tune for me?

On the video from youtube (that has been taken down now) where Tim & Jay Z are in the studio, what is the tune before the one before Dirt Off Your Shoulder, sort of sounds like the samples from Indian Flute.? Any ideas...?

(He should make more tunes like this tbh)

This video was sick. I love the way Jigga took the piss with 'You aint got no bounce n*gga" and Tim just effortlessly flicks through banger after banger!!

BareBones

wheezy
Hmm, Wikipedia says Danja rhymes with ganja not danger. Curious.

nah this is bollocks. on some of his tunes (danity kane 'pretty boy' (amazing tune) is the one i'm thinking of but i'm sure there's more) he has a little audio sig that goes "d-d-d-danja in the club!" and it's clearly pronounced as "danger".

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
The real advice to be given here is to never take the advice of a message board of failed writers.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
nah this is bollocks. on some of his tunes (danity kane 'pretty boy' (amazing tune) is the one i'm thinking of but i'm sure there's more) he has a little audio sig that goes "d-d-d-danja in the club!" and it's clearly pronounced as "danger".

Heh, yeah, pretty sure it's all over the ending of Britney's 'Gimme More' too. Was thinking when I wrote that that it's probably someone not understanding "phonetic" spelling on Wikipedia, more than anything.

gumdrops

The real advice to be given here is to never take the advice of a message board of failed writers.

haha.

dont write about timbo though.
unless you want to argue how hes in fact better now than he was. id read that. i wouldnt believe it. but id read it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I like to imagine Timbo and Dre going to the same gym as Craig David, all doing squat thrusts together while their secretaries produce their latest albums.

I do get bored, though.