Enough of sea sick synths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woebot

cd bought at sister ray on poland street. i'm not from new zealand, my parents are ecuadorian but i've lived in E+C all my life

ok fair enough.

i must say you've walked into quite a storm! going to sound a bit of a fuddy-duddy but i'm a bit surprised everyone is being quite as rude as this to each-other. it's a bit embarrassing really.

nomos

Administrator
toys-n-prams

i'm a bit surprised everyone is being quite as rude as this to each-other. it's a bit embarrassing really.
is the UK having a heatwave or something? post-WC angst?

anyway, i looked at some IPs last night after the troll claims were raised and no one here appears to be from new zealand (not that there's anything wrong with that in itself).

so carry on. push this to 20-30 pages and maybe we can enter it in next year's DSF awards.

Last edited:

Blackdown

nexKeysound
it's whassit name isnt it? the new zealand guy, dubmugga. he's gone his alias tighter this time tho. all these UK references have thrown people off his scent.

(sighs)

nah, it can't be dubmugg because he hasnt mentioned breakstep, hotflush, me or kode9 yet. plus, and i'm not joking, its not his style of punctuation.

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
nah, it can't be dubmugg because he hasnt mentioned breakstep, hotflush, me or kode9 yet. plus, and i'm not joking, its not his style of punctuation.

lollers what's breakstep?

as for the others

hotflush - love
you (Blackdown) - appreciate your work
kode9 - love maybe a little too much

Status
Not open for further replies.