Circle/Yellow/Dubbage

I have it from a pretty much un-questionable source that Circle aren't operating as a unit any more. :(
so it would seem.. oh well, kismet & ic have both got beats for 2011 and i can just see tippa blowing up, he's got the personality for it.
youtube's a terrible resource for this thing btw. sure the us stuff is mostly covered but for the newer uk and african sounds you've got to check the parties or radio.
one thing that can't be disputed is circle's rep as badman selecters
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pOr-TvION64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
sorry to be a lazy cunt and all but could someone link me a couple of their favourite Circle sets? All I have is the A Plus live @ Yellow set, which I enjoyed quite a bit.

sorry to be a lazy cunt and all but could someone link me a couple of their favourite Circle sets? All I have is the A Plus live @ Yellow set, which I enjoyed quite a bit.
lay off the ket, you goon ;)
pages 8/9 here will get you most of the big tunes from the past couple of years. despite kismet saying he didn't really go in (it does lean towards classics), his til two set is the one imo, with tippa in great form. in content at least, petchy's wow sets are similar - benny if you get a sec to up those mate??
i've got a slew of other mixes, some yellow and adults only bits, but didn't link them at the time as they were easy enough to get hold of for anyone that was looking. since filefront changed its format tho the ic & kismet archives are gone, so the more recent stuff is on soundcloud.