Hip Hop '11

DannyL

Wild Horses
I can't stop listening to this at the moment! The Lil Phat verse is pretty shit, but Webbie kills it and the beat is HARRRRD.

luka

max b has managed to be that guy that people that dont like rap name drop. not you paul, i know you are a rap fan....

trilliam

max b has managed to be that guy that people that dont like rap name drop. not you paul, i know you are a rap fan....

far far from it.. outside of the net i know about four people that fuck with max and i put him onto 2 of em.

luka

huh! whats your friendship circle got to do with anything? dont get it....
anyway
new danny brown/black milk

luka

your point was that no one among your circle of friends knows he max b is. that says more about your circle of friends than anything else. no one uses the word speng. is your youth speak based exclusively on grime sets from the early 00s that you got off grimtapes? what are you trying to prove? who are you? what are your credentials?

CrowleyHead

Let's be real, there's three Max B camps. Dudes who got into him through the Dipset-era (I vaguely, very very vaguely, fit this camp. I loved him all over those Jim Jones albums, and the Don Killuminati mixtape, but I never got M.O.B. or those Byrd Gang mixtapes because I was more into Purple City.), dudes who got into him afterwards when THE WAVE was in full effect, and then the third camp who got into him post-incarceration over the internet.

Of those guys, they throw on a lot of aesthetical reasons for liking Max, other than he's just a quality rapper. Fireal, even though he's not 'lyrically lyrical' or a technical rapper or whatever, I can't think of a better NYC rapper in the last... 5 years maybe? (Flocka and all the Queens transplants in Brick Squad don't count obviously.)

trilliam

so what you and your friends drive around listening to dipset, popping bottles of grand cru yeah, how can i be more like you :rolleyes:

who am i, my credentials? what are u talking about u mug

my point was that off the internet max b is not that guy. simples.