What is Dissensus' favourite Metallica LP?

bassnation

the abyss
Dubquixote said:
yea megadeth never really lived up to their legend. they're much better in ringtone form...

"peace sells" is a great tune though, still gets rewinds on the mp3 player along with all the old hardcore which forms the staple of my everyday listening (sad nostalgic bastard that i am). its even kind of funky, for metal at least.

puretokyo

Mercury Blues
Best Metallica album? I'm definitely going with any of the first three Megadeth records there. They're playing live here in 10 days or so, reckon its worth it?

mms

sometimes
bassnation said:
"peace sells" is a great tune though, still gets rewinds on the mp3 player along with all the old hardcore which forms the staple of my everyday listening (sad nostalgic bastard that i am). its even kind of funky, for metal at least.

i was bang into the cover of so far so good so what, not big on the record tho :)

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Nah, couldn't be that people like a variety of music, this must be a post-ironic celebration of knowingly unfashionable music by posturing hipsters. ;)

Uh, right? :D

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
puretokyo said:
They're playing live here in 10 days or so, reckon its worth it?

I think it's $80 or so, so not probably not. I think it;s a smallish venue tho, which always is a plus for me.

puretokyo

Mercury Blues
Melchior said:
I think it's $80 or so, so not probably not. I think it;s a smallish venue tho, which always is a plus for me.

I think about $70, which is a fair bit. I'm just worried they'll be all kinda boring and washed up, rather dirty and thrashy and old school. I'm umming and ahhing on this one...

Dubquixote

Submariner
michael said:
this must be a post-ironic celebration of knowingly unfashionable music by posturing hipsters. ;)

No no, that sounds more like the They Might Be Giants Thread! Does Metallica every really go out of style? :cool: