Moses
Nolan

Torres (C)
Jelavic
Lambert

:cool:

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Torres @ £10m? You're a brave man, Paolo.

Wanted Hazard in my starting line-up after watching him in pre-season against Seattle Sounders... but then I saw him against PSG and the MLS Allstars and thought better of it.

Probably going to take a punt on Kagawa in my midfield, instead. Saw him play a few times for Dortmund last season and he looked really decent.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Premier League kicks off on Saturday so get in there if you haven't already. I'm sticking with Torres as captain because he's a boss

crackerjack

Auto-complete function is a bit shit. Took 3 resets to get rid of Hernandez and now it's determined to lumber me with Dzeko. And Ba is shit in august cos of Ramadan if I remember right.

Oh well, slow start for me.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Would just like to point out that I was top of the table today, as this may well be the only time that it happens.
*smugface*

Damien

substitutions this week?

I'm taking Terry (7mil) out
and bringing in Jenkinson (4.5mil) lad got a good run out for Arsenal last week, the same again hopefully! Also, frees up some cash

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
God I'm good at this :D

Was surprised to see today that Crouch is the highest scoring striker after Wee Carlos

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Thought I was dead and buried. Early season injuries and poor form laid waste to my carefully assembled team of gifted point-scoring ponies, forcing me to do the unthinkable and play my wild-card in mid September.

But like a hexagonally panelled leather phoenix, I have risen from the flames of Sergio Aguero's knee injury and Vincent Kompany's mystifying early-season form to strike back with unheralded cloggers such as West Ham's Winston Reid and Kevin "chicken dance" Nolan.

With a squad now valued at over £105m and a sizeable transfer kitty in ze bank, the future is once again looking rosy for your reigning Dissensible Soccer champion. Aww yeah.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
We'll see about that. Just played my wildcard so I can get that tool van Persie. Well worth about 13.5m I reckon.

Also a guy at my work is in the top 100 out of about 2.5m players. He's kicking all of our asses

hucks

Your Message Here
We'll see about that. Just played my wildcard so I can get that tool van Persie. Well worth about 13.5m I reckon.

Also a guy at my work is in the top 100 out of about 2.5m players. He's kicking all of our asses

I've just put RVP in ahead of Man U playing my team (Norwich). It sounds like the ultimate act of disloyalty but it's not. That was making him captain.

crackerjack

Two goals and assist for Tevez, 2 goals for new signing & skipper Suarez, goals apiece for Hazzard, Lambert and Michu & an assist for Morrison. A red-letter day for Team Crackerjack. And to think I started off mad that Defoe got an assist after I dropped him.:D

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
DS is looking remarkably competitive this year. The league's up for grabs for pretty much anyone that's currently occupying the top 7 spots.

On a transfer tip, I've finally bitten the Belgian shaped bullet and gotten rid of young Eden Ahhzarrrd. He's been shite the past few weeks and I don't think he's about to get any better under the lusterless and prosaic stewardship of Señor Benitez.

Planning a bit of an experimental line-up for the weekend. He who dares, Rodders :eek: