Narcissist 2

Leo

from hyperdub's promo email, lol!:

Amidst rumours circulating, and confirmed by their 'advisor' Denna Frances, the album was recorded during a tremulous period for the two: Inga Copeland’s Arsenal girls tryouts, Dean's 'Waschbärgate' trial (he was implicated in being behind a one night robbing spree across 16 taxidermists based in London and the South East, allegedly only for racoons) and his subsequent conversion to Nation of Islam upon being acquitted.

grizzleb

These guys are the best. The narcissist ii has to be my favourite thing this year I think. So sad and mournful and yearning and yet totally insane and creepy and demented. I hope Dean Blunt puts out albums of this stuff. The new album is amazing too, took me a few times.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
These guys are the best. The narcissist ii has to be my favourite thing this year I think. So sad and mournful and yearning and yet totally insane and creepy and demented. I hope Dean Blunt puts out albums of this stuff. The new album is amazing too, took me a few times.

this song kills me

Gombreak

Last edited:

rubberdingyrapids

i dunno what to make of his babyfather stuff.
is it meant to be his road rap (and road R&B) project?

i could never get into his narcissist stuff (didnt hear the black metal album). his leaden voice ruins it.

Last edited: