Electroswing.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
and just to darken the thread even further, the aforementioned Hooked on Classics was one of London serial killer and necrophiliac Dennis Nilsen's favourite records, which he said soothed him.

There's a bad moon rising.

bruno

est malade
not only is it wrong, it's demonic: a friend was into satanism, muzak, etc., and he loved it. also, dentists used it in waiting rooms.

IdleRich

IdleRich
My mum used to listen to a tape called Hooked on Classics but I think it was just excerpts from classical pieces, no extra beats added.

Lichen

My brother and I caned Hooked on Classics.

There were no beats iirc, but I think the pieces were jauntier than in other recordings.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Crikey you're right. I never noticed that when I was.... four? Jaunty is the word, and not a nice word in this situation.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Strangely enough, as soon as my brother was old enough to drive he used to borrow Mum's car and rex around the town centre rinsing The William Tell Overture. Think he drew for the original (unremixed) version though - unfuckablewith.

Lichen

Strangely enough, as soon as my brother was old enough to drive he used to borrow Mum's car and rex around the town centre rinsing The William Tell Overture. Think he drew for the original (unremixed) version though - unfuckablewith.

Hilarious. Proper bombast.