I'm just saying the tune you posted- and seemingly credited to sef- was made by Dread D/T Williams. Funny coincidence given that they both use to work together on Deep Tek.

What black ops tunes did sef make?

Last edited:

trilliam

lol he's decent

some of the best bits i heard in the scene period. the evolution of this music has been crazy and this has me the most gased like i dont even wanna talk too much.

datwun

lol he's decent

some of the best bits i heard in the scene period. the evolution of this music has been crazy and this has me the most gased like i dont even wanna talk too much.

JEEEEEEEEZE

Trilliam you're a badman for spotting this one.
Future music, UK music that's as good as jungle at it's prime

I'm just saying the tune you posted- and seemingly credited to sef- was made by Dread D/T Williams. Funny coincidence given that they both use to work together on Deep Tek.

What black ops tunes did sef make?

ez don he was DJ Switch; I'm not aware whether he actually made any beats or just DJd or w/e, but he was with the crew apparently (having spoken to him).

my chest hurts for real

yeah me and datwun were just listening to this in his room like.... went places.... those dean joints are absolute fire.

It's a similar sound but like a different energy somehow, more of a slow burning vibe than a pull up vibe. Some of those future/spacey/IDM melodies that come on the top really do it for me.

You guys know about Hollowman? Similar vibe with the spooky melodies etc.

https://soundcloud.com/hollowman-91/808a

trilliam

tumblr_nm7g33IzQk1u8jzuho1_500.png

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
For no reason other than it helping me to avoid doing what I SHOULD be doing, I'm tracklisting Lance Morgan's first Rinse show. Based on what he says, and with probable mis-spellings. Will update as I go along, tracks wot I'm feeling have been bolded.

LANCE MORGAN - Rinse FM - 06/04/2015

https://soundcloud.com/rinsefm/lancemorgan060415

00.00 - Second Son - Don't Stop
05.51 - Catchment - Turn Up
10.05 - AND.ID - My People
15.00 - Tazer - Tasty As
20.17 - ? - ?
24.55 - K.C. Spillman - Fly (forthcoming Morganic Music)
29.00 - Arun Verone - I Can't Believe (Houseology)
33.55 - Riaz Dhanani - About These Things (forthcoming Audio Rehab)
38.42 - SYAP - Uzi Trip (forthcoming Cuff Records)
42.36 - ? - ?
47.22 - Lance Morgan - Dangerous Love (Shadow Music)
52.18 - DJ Majesty - Q&A (Nervous Records)
57.45 - Huxley - Inkwell (Aus Music)
62.56 - Lowsteppa - Squares (Simma Black)

Last edited:

datwun

I didn't think much of the Majesty's release on Nurvous, but now I've heard Q&A on that set I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Haunting. Anthem.

I've got a couple of track ID requests. One of which is on either Nervous Tracks or Strictly Rhythm but as they release a million tunes a month it's hard to pin it down. Female vocal loop sounds like "where's the phone", about a year or two old & can be heard at 16 mins here:

Also the first tune that comes in on this Kezza Palmer video, very atmospheric

Cheers!

denoir

^^ Hugo Massien + RS4 - Only Knew, forthcoming on Audio Rehab vol 2 I believe...there's a sick sick sick RS4 tune that should come out on the same comp but I can't rememeber the title

Yeah I missed out on the Nightshift tune as well...