trilliam

nah it doesn't atall sound like that, but it's a moist tune..no bite. same as reverse skydiving.

edit* lol at thinking i judge music based on what it sounds like on lappy speakers..

moist uno, fair enuff lol, i wud defo say reverse skydiving has that h&m vibe ur tlkin about, no argument there, but that tune is COLD imo, cudnt be any different

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Never even heard that 'reverse skydiving' tune before, but had to laugh at the top rated comment underneath:

''heldipoops 1 week ago
thumbs up if you'd smash her back doors in.'' 99 LIKES

gremino

Moster Sirphine
have also heard another tune with midrange bassline, but not in brostep/clownstep way, more like late 90s/early 00s dnb way. seems like alot of these suffling/house & bass producers are former junglists, or atleast mark radford is.
in the same show actually, at 51min.

trilliam

BMT9EUpCEAIqJo2.jpg

NATO

That Playtime tune is sick is a proper anthem, wicked tune.

Also, I fucking love the vibe on this one. All on that warpy wobble every couple of bars and the ghost-of-funky snares.

Also Myk Ezore/X5 Dubs:

That last tune: FIYAH.

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
haven't really got anything to add about the music, but went to Corsica three weeks ago.. drove there in a mate's car.. parked in the middle of some big estate round the corner from Corsica.. came back to pick up car later.. pretty much EVERY car in the estate was fully plastered with flyers for house raves.. must have taken them ages!

More on topic, there's some new Devine UK tunes on Amazon and iTunes: www.amazon.co.uk/In-This-House/dp/B00BS3THYS
fucking hell almost missed this, cheers
A lot more coming on July 18th :D

Maddison said:
Hi There Fans
The New DevineUK Tracks Are Coming Very Soon By Maddison
Please Feel Free To Hit Me Up If You Want The Releases Before Hand .
Thanks Again To The Supporter!!!
Dj Bookings
@Devineuk
Facebook - Marvin Madone Morris

Tracks On This Clip: IN ORDER
Cut 2 Shapes
Thuggish Ruggish
Get Trough
Love House
Together As One
In This House
Adorn You Remix
Monitior
Time To Let Go
Something About This Beat
Summer Rush
Pushing An Fighting

The New Maddison Tracks An More To Come .
DevineUk - Maddison Is Back!!!!!

Link

datwun

Been doing a concerted listen of every track posted so far! Not there yet but getting there. Been feeling recently that, despite the fact that there's so much good new jackin all the time that you can fill a set just with jackin, and despite the fact that jackin's got loads of different sound pallets, that I want to be mixing it up a bit more in my sets, so I'm trying to find the best of this stuff, listening to it with an open mind because I /want/ new stuff to like.

I've got to say I find most of this stuff deadly, deadly boring. It's so fucking boring that I give any track with even a little bit of hype a massive benefit of the doubt.

The other thing is, how the fuck does anyone have time to play this stuff? All the tracks stretch 4 minutes worth of ideas into 8 minutes. I know a lot of the people on this forum have proper 2 hour radio shows and that, but for small fry DJs like me who are used to 45-60 minute sets, I don't know how you can ever justify waiting 4 minutes for a drop when you could mix two or three jackin tracks in at the same time.

People talking about a posible convergence of jackin and shuffling. I can very easily see it happening, but I really hope not. For me jackin would do best to step away from the 'house and bass' thing and take some pride in doing its own weird, wonky, wacky thing.

Not that some of the tunes aren't good, cause there are a couple of nice ones so big up trilliam and continuum for posting them, but even the tunes I like wouldn't breach my top 50 jackin tracks.

As an aside, it dawned on me that this track by jackin producer Tom Garnet was drawing on a lot of those deep-tech/shuffle sounds:

Last edited: